Professor Isaac Abeiku Blanksom, current acting president of the Ghana Technology University College will be speaking at a faculty research seminar for staff of GIJ on the topic “Formulating research topics and problematization of communication research”.
The seminar is being organised by the Directorate of Research Innovation and Development (DRID) at the Institute.
This seminar is part of fresh efforts by the institute to improve the research capacity of lecturers under a larger initiative known as the “Writing Scholarly Articles Series”.
Director of Research at GIJ, Dr Etse Sikanku says the institute is keen on encouraging and equipping lecturers with the needed skills and knowledge to enable them conduct cutting-edge research.
“Our goal is to revive and deepen the research culture at the Ghana Institute of Journalism. Such a session will go a long way to ignite the research interests and lay the foundation for future research”
Several topics and guests have been lined up to participate in the “Writing scholarly articles series”.
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- ‘Thank you Dede Ayew’, tweets ‘praise’ Stars captain for missed penalty as Brazil mauls South Korea
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Don’t criticise people who give thanks to God! — Bishop Saah warns
- Immediately exempt pension funds from debt exchange programme – GMA tells government
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- GSTEP team transforming plastic wastes into plastic houses
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Virologist alarmed over typhoid drug resistance; says vaccine is needed
- 2022 World Cup: Morocco beat Spain on penalties to book quarterfinal spot
- Transforming women health leadership for improved health outcomes
- Not one pesewa of pension funds will be lost to Debt Restructuring Programme – TUC
- Building a Village Dream premieres Dec. 8 on Joy Prime
- Akufo-Addo commissions Afienya Road Over Bridge on Tema-Mpakadan Railway line
- I will support victims of debt exchange programme to sue government – Adongo
- Odotobiri Rural Bank pays 20% profit after tax as dividend
- Nautyca and Michy release third collaboration dubbed ‘Good Feeling’