Republic Bank (Ghana) PLC, a subsidiary of Republic Financial Holdings Limited has launched the ‘Blue Portal’ Campaign: Step into Success.
This is to help individuals and businesses secure endless financial growth from the Bank’s range of fantastic products and new platforms.
The campaign presents Republic Bank’s refreshed brand and provides a new conduit for Individuals, SME’s, Corporate Customers and all to Step into Success.
Speaking on the objective, the Managing Director of Republic Bank, Farid Antar traced the ideology of the campaign from the successful rebranding exercise in 2018 through to the strategic direction of the Bank to build a Responsible, Resilient and Relevant financial partner for Customers and the General Public.
According to him, the Bank has been full of activities for the last three years retooling. “We have given many of our banking halls major facelifts including the ongoing construction of Republic Courts situated at the prestigious Ridge roundabout enclave.
“We dream to move on and up and to have a life that meets our visions and aspirations. Republic Bank has also massively invested and improved on the technology and electronic payment systems including an improved Mobile App and Credit Card which will be unveiled as part of the Blue Portal campaign.”
“The Bank has improved upon its information security systems and now certified by ISO/IEC and PCIDSS. Last year introduced its Seven Service Elements and has invested in building the capacity of Staff to deliver superior service to ensure that stepping into any Republic Bank portal, is stepping into true success either from the Bank’s digital platforms or at any branch nationwide” he added.
Mr Antar also added that last year, during the upsurge of the COVID-19 pandemic, Republic Bank made a promise to its customers to weather the storms with them. The Bank became the first to announce a loan moratorium and other interventions for Customers.
The Bank also supported various health centres in the fight by donating a cumulative sum of ¢1.2 million.
“We have weathered the storm and we are now ready to step into success with our customers and the general public,” he added.
Republic Bank recently announced two of its innovative products – the two new mortgage repayment plans to save customers and prospects up to 40% of their mortgage interest cost, and thus allowing them make an early repayment, Mr Antar added.
“We want to be the financial partner of choice for our customers and the general public. We are firmly positioned to facilitate the dreams and aspirations of all cherished and prospective customers to help them rise to the next level.
“We are the Bank that cares and focuses on success and not just the output. We have put in place all the necessary measures, technologies, human resources and are backed by the super strength of our parent company, Republic Financial Holdings Limited.
“We are ready to ‘Step into Success’ with you with this launch. We ask all our customers and prospects to watch out, and make a date with ‘The Blue Portal’. Be ready to Step into Success”.
- In pictures: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Financial Wellbeing as a Catalyst for Personal Growth
- Imbibe discipline in your field of work – International Advertising Association
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2022: The complete list of winners
- ‘Galamsey’ poses an existential threat to our future – Akufo-Addo
- Angelina Jolie accuses Brad Pitt of abuse on private plane
- Use your political persuasions as platforms to act as change agents – Prof Sraku-Lartey to youth
- ECG prepaid vending system 99% restored in Volta Region
- Ukraine war: Russia warns US of direct military clash risk
- Help take partisanship out of galamsey fight – Akufo-Addo to National House of Chiefs
- Green Edition of ‘Rhythms on Da Runway 2022’ launched
- ‘I sold my mansion for me not to get broke’ – Kofi Amoabeng
- Ekow Blankson’s last video goes viral on social media
- Africa needs a plan to win World Cup – Asamoah Gyan
- Playback: Akufo-Addo meets House of Chiefs and MMDCEs over galamsey in Kumasi
- Driving Schools Association to publish list of approved institutions