Asante Kotoko has asked coach Mas-Ud Didi Dramani to jump to avoid the push with a year left on his contract.
A trusted source told GNA Sports, Kotoko on Thursday, asked Dramani to resign honourably latest by Monday, July 22, or risk getting the push.
Dramani who has been in charge of Kotoko for a season, supervising 38 competitive games, winning 21, drawing 14 and losing three is said to be consulting his legal team to weigh his options.
The coach, 47, who is on a monthly wage of 4,500 dollars is said to have been offered a three- month salary plus compensation in the region of 10,000 cedis.
The source cited disinterest from the management of the league champions as the cause of the break down in the relationship that has spanned only a year.
Dramani succeeded Maxwell Konadu, last season following the latter’s decision to accept a national job as assistant coach of the Black Stars.
After a successful stint with the female U-17 team, Black Maidens at the 2012 FIFA World Cup in Azerbaijan, Dramani who guided the team to a bronze finish was offered a two-year contract by the Porcupine Warriors.
Having endured a torrid season, Kotoko still managed to successfully defend the Premiership to become the only club to have annexed the title 22 times.
The spell at Kotoko remains Dramani’s first and only shot at the elite division.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- Singer kicks fan for touching her inappropriately
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
GOtv launches M-Net Movies Pop-up channel to celebrate African film
Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Protect your rich cultural heritage – France Ambassador to Ghana tells Ghanaians
Naomi Campbell, 50, welcomes first child
Bright Philip Donkor: Ejura prison; The Church of Pentecost is a first class cooperate citizen
Residents of Abrokyire carry woman in labour on wooden door due to poor road
Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
Good governance hinges on the rule of law – NCCE
10 year old boy dies after eating poisoned khebab meant for woman’s ex-lover
My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
Ex-Doe and I got rich because of our beef – Rapper Chicago
6,000 university staff workers lay down tools
AABN donates 100 copies of entrepreneurship manual to DTI Community Innovation Business Community
EBID Grants $50m facility to Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
I sing from the heart – Kofi Kinaata opens up on songwriting skills