Barbadian singer, Rihanna, has graced the cover of Vogue‘s May 2022 issue in a stunning semi-sheer lace red catsuit and matching heels.
In other shots, Rihanna wore a Marc Jacobs coat, savage X Fenty briefs, Manolo Blahnik shoes and Chopard earrings.
The 34-year-old was also spotted in a bath tub.
The expectant mother once again dazzled in a Rick Owens jacket and skirt. The masterpiece was photographed by Annie Leibovitz.
The “Diamonds” singer shared the beautiful photos with her millions of fans on Twitter. In her many tweets, she said “if it’s one thing ima do, is laugh out!” She was excited that her unborn child; “our lil fashion killa” is “on da cover of VOGUE!!”
Since her tweet, the social media space has been flooded with comments. Accolades are just pouring in, in acknowledgment of her beauty.
More images of Rihanna slaying with excellence:
Rihanna’s next-level maternity style was also on display during Milan Fashion Week and date nights in New York with A$AP — whose real name is Rakim Mayers.
She used the Paris Fashion Week as her personal runway! For the occasion, the 34-year-old put her growing baby bump on display in a sheer dress, paired over a black lace lingerie set.
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- Government to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians I know in Ghana – Prof. Stephen Adei
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- Recent measures by government to revamp the economy commendable – Prof Adei
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Emmanuel Kwadwo Adansi Pippim
- AstraZeneca’s Healthy Heart Africa programme set to expand to 10 more countries
- We won’t approve 2023 budget if sector ministers don’t appear in Parliament – Minority
- Accelerating the pace to aviation net zero carbon emissions
- Bishop Herman College crowns 70th years of excellence
- Our economy will possibly go into recession – Banking Consultant
- South Africa’s Cyril Ramaphosa faces threat of impeachment over ‘Farmgate’
- ADB fetes 38th National Farmers Day nominees
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Japan Motors supports Farmer’s Day celebration with cargo tricycles
- US Ambassador Virginia Palmer pays courtesy call on BoG Governor
- Minority laments delay in voting on censure motion against Ofori-Atta
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- NAHSAG unites ahead of Annual Delegates Congress
- NDC demands immediate release of arrested party fan