The much anticipated second edition of the Luv FM Kiddy Quiz kicked off on Monday in Kumasi.
Sixteen out of 40 schools survived for the finals after a fierce but exciting audition.
Two schools battled it out in the first contest of the second edition of this year’s quiz competition.
Contestants were all geared up as they battled it out in the opening contest.
Big Apple Academy and Eben International School were the first to take the big stage to contest.
Nhyira Afriyie Offei and Princess Akua Naa Lartey Welberg represented Big Apple Academy, while Eben International School was represented by Joseph Frimpong and Akua Serwaah Prempeh.
This year’s edition targets Upper Primary students in Class 4, 5 and 6 who are between the ages of 10 and 13.
Participants battled out knowledge on three core subjects: English, Mathematics and Science.
The competition was held at all new digital studio of Luv Fm which was broadcast on Luv 99.5 FM, Joy Prime, Joy Learning and other social media platforms.
After a heated performance from both schools, Eben International School won the competition.
Quiz Master of the Kiddy Quiz, Erastus Asare Donkor promises an educational and entertaining show in the next competition.
Kiddy Quiz is organized by Luv FM in collaboration with Joy Learning with support from Alpha and Omega publications.
- Number 12: Sannie Daara cleared of wrongdoing, GFA free to re-appoint him
- Osinachi’s husband charged with homicide
- Come and account for Covid-19 expenditure – Bagbin directs Ofori-Atta
- ‘I will never do that, I did not come to this country to do that’ – Education Minister denies misapplying $1.2 million
- GES did not undertake $1.2 million ‘phantom’ training under my watch – Matthew Opoku Prempeh
- NPP regional elections: 6 ‘suspicious’ persons arrested in Northern Region
- Today’s front pages: Friday, May 27, 2022
- 10-bedroom apartment burnt in Thursday afternoon fire in Kumasi
- Privileges Committee fails to meet Henry Quartey
- Mr Ibu hospitalised again
Major shake-up hits ECG as new MD reshuffles top 14 officers
Accountability will suffer if Parliament is not financially independent – Research Analyst
AfDB’s $1.2bn food crisis support is wholly inadequate – Northern Development and Democratic Institute
We should spend time to tell our stories – CSIR D-G to staff
Diamond Cement Group rewards customers, distributors
Develop rural communities to prevent indigenes from accepting offers from terrorists – GNAT to government
Effects of terrorism do not respect national borders – UNDP Ghana
Man arrested with weapon during NPP’s Savannah Regional elections
10k women in Ghana and Nigeria to benefit from mPharma’s free cervical cancer tests, treatment
New Music: Medikal writes a ‘Letter to My Ex’, Bisa Kdei, Kweku Smoke, Joe Mettle drop songs
Empress Gifty made ambassador for ‘See Something Say Something’ terrorism awareness campaign
MTN Ghana to hold 4th AGM virtually on May 30￼
The Tony Elumelu Foundation has transformed the face of entrepreneurship – Mrs Ugochukwu
I didn’t love my husband as much once we had kids
Why the ‘other woman’ isn’t always to blame