Musician Sista Afia has apologised to her colleague Freda Rhymz for attacking her at the premises of Media General following their beef.
According to the Queen Solomon, she did not understand nor agree with some things the rapper had said in her songs during the feud and reacted in a “bad” way.
“I don’t want to go back and forth with you ever again. This is sad, this is bad…so I really want to reach out to you and say I am sorry, I love you and I might not understand your beefing thing but I love you,” Sista Afia told Freda Rhymz on UTV’s United Showbiz.
The ‘WMT’ hitmaker said that following the confrontation that went viral she hated seeing herself being angry on TV.
Sista Afia clarified that she would like to put a stop to the arguments between herself and Freda Rhymz.
Regardless of what happened, the ‘Queen Solomon’ said considers Freda a “sister” adding that the former Black Avenue Muzik signee is a very good artiste.
She also apologised to her fans and appealed to them to not take whatever ensued to heart, because, she is not the kind of person to usually exhibit anger or fight anyone.
The host of the show, Nana Ama McBrown and her pundits were expecting a response and an apology from Freda to Sista Afia after the latter’s statement.
Although Freda Rhymz accepted Sista Afia’s apology she said that she had not done anything wrong to apologise for. She (Freda) was the one who had been physically attacked after a lyrical battle, claimed the musician.
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- ECG recovers GH¢18.5m out of GH¢46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Dismiss hangers-on appointees at Presidency – Asiedu Nketia tells Akufo-Addo
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Akufo-Addo’s promises have turned out to be scam – Asiedu Nketia
- Parliament pays GH¢8.5m out of GH¢13m owed ECG to avoid disconnection
- US urges Xi to press Putin over ‘war crimes’ in Ukraine
- AFCON 2023Q: Kingsley Schindler handed late invite as Lamptey withdraws with injury
- Ambulance case: State abusing its prosecutorial powers – Ato Forson’s lawyers to court
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- Livestream: Graphic Business/Stanbic Bank Breakfast meeting
- Namibia braces for protests on Independence Day
- Ambulance case: Our client didn’t authorise LCs – Ato Forson’s lawyers to court
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA and KFC over debt
- Don’t be deterred by criticisms – Akufo-Addo urges EC
- UPSA names new hostel after national icon Nii Amon Kotei
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- T-bills auction: Government to raise ¢3.21bn this week
- The South African choir that performed for Queen Victoria