Musician Sista Afia has apologised to her colleague Freda Rhymz for attacking her at the premises of Media General following their beef.
According to the Queen Solomon, she did not understand nor agree with some things the rapper had said in her songs during the feud and reacted in a “bad” way.
“I don’t want to go back and forth with you ever again. This is sad, this is bad…so I really want to reach out to you and say I am sorry, I love you and I might not understand your beefing thing but I love you,” Sista Afia told Freda Rhymz on UTV’s United Showbiz.
The ‘WMT’ hitmaker said that following the confrontation that went viral she hated seeing herself being angry on TV.
Sista Afia clarified that she would like to put a stop to the arguments between herself and Freda Rhymz.
Regardless of what happened, the ‘Queen Solomon’ said considers Freda a “sister” adding that the former Black Avenue Muzik signee is a very good artiste.
She also apologised to her fans and appealed to them to not take whatever ensued to heart, because, she is not the kind of person to usually exhibit anger or fight anyone.
The host of the show, Nana Ama McBrown and her pundits were expecting a response and an apology from Freda to Sista Afia after the latter’s statement.
Although Freda Rhymz accepted Sista Afia’s apology she said that she had not done anything wrong to apologise for. She (Freda) was the one who had been physically attacked after a lyrical battle, claimed the musician.
- Playback: Akufo-Addo delivers 25th address on measures taken against Covid-19
- Cameron Duodu: Sɛbe o, tafrakyɛ, na ‘Ɔte K’ɔkɔɔ Soɔ’ deɛ, yɛbɔ n’ano sɛn? – With all due respect, how can the occupant of the Golden Stool be silenced?
- Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
- Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
- Taskforce destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money rituals
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19 – Akufo-Addo
- Full text: Akufo-Addo’s 25th address on measures to deal with Covid-19 pandemic
- African Ministers of Health endorse and support Africa Common Position on Covid-19 passport
- Hologram, QR Code to authenticate full vaccination status of Ghanaians
1975 Sekondi College year group visits alma mater
Authorities of Cape Coast School for the Deaf and Blind appeal for infrastructural support
Classroom block for Islamic School commissioned in Akatsi North
DR Congo: 30 sentenced to death over anti-police clashes
PPP backs calls for independent probe into alleged assault of Caleb Kudah
Bawumia endorses Ghana’s candidate for Commonwealth Youth Council
Livestream: 5th edition Ghana CEO Summit
Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
GIPC hints of 5 years tax holidays for aquaculture investors
PharmAccess’ Dr Maxwell Antwi appointed to UHC2030 Advisory Group
Assault on journalists: Media Groups call for restructuring of National Security agency among others
Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
Miss Universe contestants unveil protest messages in politically charged pageant
Galamsey: Desilting and dredging of the Offin river underway
Enhance babies’ food with micronutrient powder – Nutrition Officer