Paris St-Germain suffered their first Ligue 1 defeat of the season as they were beaten by struggling Strasbourg.
Nuno da Costa headed the hosts, who move up to 14th, into the lead.
Kylian Mbappe, back in the starting line-up after being dropped to the bench in midweek, equalised from Adrien Rabiot's pass.
But Stephane Bahoken scored the winner, smashing home after da Costa flicked on a long ball from goalkeeper Bingourou Kamara.
PSG had chances to win during nine minutes of stoppage time when Rabiot forced a save from Alexandre Oukidja, who replaced the injured Kamara, and then Mbappe fired over from close range.
The capital side are 10 points above second-placed Marseille, who visit Montpellier on Sunday.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- VAR set to be used in Premier League next season
- Kwesi Appiah defends Ghana's big-name recalls
- Mourinho better than Guardiola - Maradona
- Wayne Rooney to be England captain during farewell appearance
- 46 Sports Associations to benefit from GHASSEP Seminars
- UGBS Marketing lecturer argues Hearts-Umbro deal will cut local jobs
- U-17 WWC: All the best photos as Black Maidens make winning start
- Claudio Ranieri appointed as Fulham boss
- Santiago Solari appointed Real Madrid head coach until 2021
- U-17 WWC: Abdulai hat-trick leads Ghana past hosts Uruguay
- Dinnage to become first female Premier League chief executive
- U-17 WWC: Ghana coach eyes winning start against Uruguay
- 10 winners emerge in Maltavator Challenge season 2 Takoradi edition
- Solari to get Real Madrid job on permanent basis
- 2019 AFCON qualifier: Kwadwo Asamoah out of Ethiopia clash