Basketball star LeBron James has joined Los Angeles Lakers in a four-year deal worth $154m (£116m).
The 33-year-old, who has played in eight consecutive NBA finals, moves to the Lakers from Cleveland Cavaliers.
James, who became a free agent on 1 July, is widely considered the best basketball player in the world.
"Thank you Northeast Ohio for an incredible four seasons," said James on his Instagram account. "This will always be home."
The three-time NBA champion was selected by the Cavaliers in 2003 as the first pick in the player draft and established himself as one of the league's best players. He was named the NBA's most valuable player in 2009 and 2010 and controversially moved to Miami in 2010.
James won his first NBA title in 2012 and added a second championship the following year.
He then opted out of the final two years of his Miami contract and returned to Cleveland.
James helped Cleveland to their first NBA title in 2016, as they overturned a 3-1 deficit in the NBA finals to beat Golden State.
Cleveland's success also ended the city's 52-year wait for a major sporting title.
Have your say
More Sports Headlines
- Atletico overcome VAR setbacks to beat Juventus
- Late goals give Manchester City 3-2 win at Schalke
- Boateng off to China as Levante announce transfer to Dalian Yifang
- Joshua Clottey’s return after three years motivated by regaining title
- 2019 Standard Chartered Trophy launched
- Khedira out of Juve game with Atletico due to irregular heartbeat
- Mukarama receives U-17 World Cup Golden Boot and Bronze Ball
- Barcelona fail to take chances against battling Lyon
- Liverpool frustrated by Bayern in Anfield stalemate
- GFA Elections: NC denies Master Degree requirement reports
- Supercopa de Espana: New four-team tournament set to be played abroad
- Hearts boss Kim Grant unhappy with lack of competitive football
- Kotoko coach reiterates CAF Confed knockout stage target
- Solskjaer praises Pogba as one of 'best attacking midfielders in the world'
- Sarri feels the heat as Chelsea fans turn on Italian coach