Standard Chartered Bank has announced a dividend of GH¢0.0432 per preference share in respect of the dividend payment for September 2021.
This is at a dividend rate of 16.6540%.
In this regard, all preference shareholders registered in the books of the bank at the close of business on Friday, 20th August 2021 will qualify for the dividend.
The ex-dividend date has been set as Wednesday, 18th August 2021.
Consequently, an investor purchasing SCB preference shares before this date will be entitled to the dividend.
However, an investor buying SCB preference shares on or after Wednesday, 18thAugust 2021 will not be entitled to the dividend.
The dividend is expected to be paid on Thursday, 30th September 2021.
Standard Chartered Bank in July 2021 announced the payment of a final dividend of ¢1.74 per share to shareholders for the 2020 financial year.
Stanchart recorded 69.6% growth in earnings to ¢478m in 2020
Standard Chartered Bank recorded a remarkable 69.7% growth in year-on-year earnings to ¢478 million in 2020, despite the impact of covid-19 on its operations.
The bank’s growth was due to outstanding growth in net trading income, which jumped by 48% to ¢247 million, whilst loan loss was also reduced to about ¢59 million.
- Developing world faces $2.5trn shock; Ghana behaves like rich sultanate in the gulf – Bloomberg
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Domestic Debt Exchange: Time ticks for bondholders
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- Some ministers I reshuffled are no more friends with me – Mahama
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Court discharges 6 Policemen accused of bullion van robberies
- Andre Ayew pays courtesy call on National Chief Imam with daughter
- Haruna Iddrisu, others laud Opare Addo for his good works as NDC National Youth Organsier
- Gunmen kidnap Nigerian politician’s wife and children
- D’banj released from custody over lack of evidence – lawyer
- IOM, JICA donate equipment and ambulances to GHS
- Debt-ridden Ghana’s cedi posts world’s biggest gain against US dollar
- Unemployed remanded for murder over ¢30
- One week observance for Mrs Gladys Baako on December 17
- US president to back AU membership of G20
- Exclusive: US Government to approve Ghana’s IMF request at Board level
- Broken down waste truck inconveniences Haatso residents
- Gospel musician Rosey says she gets most love and support from secular artistes
- Parliament approves nomination of 2 judges to Supreme Court
- World Cup 2022: Brazil head coach Tite steps down after quarterfinal exit
- IPR President urges advertisers to be relevant in this austere moment
- NPP MPs were whipped into walking out of Parliament – Rasheed Draman