UK based Ghanaian born Jazz sensation, Stephanie Benson, also known as princess Akua Ohenewaa Asieanem, has revealed she will be releasing a new song featuring her sister Akosua Agyapong.
That will be the first time the sisters are collaborating on a song after years of their individual projects.
Stephanie on her latest appearance on the EWITHBECKS show, told host, Becky, that Ghanaians must look forward to her new masterpiece with her sister, Akosua Agyapon.
“Odo is the new song and it will be the first time Akos and I will be doing something together in this country,“ she stated.
Stephanie Benson added, that they used to sing to each other growing up and she believes this new collaboration will be exciting.
- Building contractor accused of defiling his stepdaughter freed
- 21500 healthcare workers benefit from health workforce programme
- France to end its military presence in Niger by end of 2023 – Macron
- Ghana’s gross reserves stood at 1.0 month of import cover in August 2023; trade surplus hits $2.016bn – BoG
- Alan to speak on Monday on political future after quitting NPP flagbearer race
- Livestream: The Probe discusses impact of #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest
- Dr. Sa-ad Iddrisu: Historians must document all human rights violations under Akufo-Addo’s watch
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Osagyefo & The Madiba: Global Africa in Search of Transformational Leadership in the 21st Century
- Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Sadiq gets assist as AZ Alkmaar win big in Eredivisie
- Nhyira Fm’s Mama Effe honoured at Mali’s 63rd Independence celebration in Kumasi
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: I am here for Ghanaians, not NPP or NDC – Stonebwoy
- GPL 2023/24: Hearts of Oak beat 10-man Nsoatreman; Aduana beat Medeama
- Ghanaian youngster Raymond Anokye Asante scores in back-to-back games after injury return
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham