Audio By Carbonatix
A lawyer in Sudan has told the BBC that the internet has been restored after a three-week shutdown - but only for him.
Abdel-Adheem Hassan on Sunday won a lawsuit against telecoms operator Zain Sudan over the blackout ordered by Sudan's military rulers.
However, he says his victory is only benefitting him so far as he filed the case in a personal capacity.
The internet was cut off after security forces violently dispersed protesters camping in central Khartoum.
The protesters want an end to military rule following the coup against long-time leader Omar al-Bashir in April.
Mr Hassan said he is currently the only civilian in the country able to access the internet without resorting to complicated hacks.
He said he is going back to court on Tuesday to win the right for more Sudanese people.
"We have a court session tomorrow and another one the day after tomorrow. Hopefully, one million people will gain internet access by the end of the week," Mr Hassan added.
BBC Arabic reporter Mohamed Osman in Khartoum confirms that the internet remains blocked despite Sunday's court order.

Mr Hassan told the BBC: "The operator failed to provide written orders to disconnect the internet.
"Everybody is trying to avoid responsibility, nobody wants to be personally liable - it's a crime and an international human rights violation."
On Monday, the United Nations urged Sudanese authorities to grant human rights monitors to access the country and end "repression" against protesters.
UN human rights chief Michelle Bachelet called on the military government to end the internet shutdown during her opening speech at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva.
Latest Stories
-
Slump continues as cedi becomes worst-performing currency in sub-Saharan Africa in 2026
32 minutes -
Petroleum Commission hails 7 Eleven’s indigenous bolt and nut plant as sign of local content growth
40 minutes -
Keta MP offers relief to Afiadenyigba SHS after fire outbreak
48 minutes -
UMaT graduates 95 students, commits to training 1,000 coders
51 minutes -
Modified Taxation Scheme: Ghana’s surest way to inclusive tax administration
1 hour -
Asunafo North Cocoa Farmers Union and partners rescue rural schools from infrastructure crisis
1 hour -
Africa must become a destination for investment, not aid — Deputy Finance Minister
2 hours -
Regulation by invoicing: Systemic flaws in NITA’s licensing push and threat to Ghana’s digital trust
2 hours -
‘I’m sick and tired of this country’ – Ghanaian in South Africa pour out frustrations at meeting with Foreign Affairs Minister
2 hours -
‘Mum’s dementia means I live in the moment with her’
2 hours -
Energy Commission champions Clean Energy Transition
2 hours -
International Day of the Boy Child marked in Accra
3 hours -
BoG losses will not recur at last year’s scale — Governor Asiama assures
3 hours -
Without trust, digital finance is just technology – BoG Governor
3 hours -
Mental disorders increase by 95.5% globally since 1990 – Study
3 hours