Thirty female coaches have reported to the Ghanaman Centre of Excellence at Prampram for the GFA/CAF special License C Coaching Course for female coaches.
The course which is aimed at increasing the number of female coaches to close the gender gap demonstrated on the continent with regards to coaching officially opened on Monday, May 22, 2023.
The course is designed for female coaches who have already acquired the Basic Certificate in coaching (GFA License D) and have practised coaching.
The CAF Licence C course is in two (2) Modules, the first module is for ten (10) days after which the participants will go for thirty (30) days mandatory internship and report back for the second module.
Director of Coaching Education, Professor Joseph Kwame Mintah will lead the training with assistance and directives from Technical Director Bernhard Lippert and other GFA/CAF Instructors as well as the Head Coach of Black Queens, Nora Hauptle.
Administrative and logistics support will be provided by Administrative Manager Maxwell Caesar Kemeh.
The Ghana Football Association, through the Technical Directorate, selected the 30 participants from its Licence D certificate holders to participate in this specialized course.
As promised by the GFA during the Women’s Day celebrations, the course will be free of charge for the 30 women.
Attached is the selected list of female coaches:
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Gyakye Quayson to contest Assin North seat again in June 27 by-election
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- 7 reported dead, several others injured in renewed Gonja – Mamprusi clash
- Joe Ghartey picks NPP presidential nomination form
- Adom FM, EndPoint Homeopathic Clinic offer free prostate screening exercise
- Adom FM launches ‘Sɛdeɛ Yɛka No Nie’ to promote accurate use of Akan language
- Ghanaians must protect gains made under constitutional rule – NCCE Director
- Adom FM launches ‘Dad Too Can Cook’ event ahead of Father’s Day celebration
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons have the opportunity to re-register – Ken Ashigbey
- Music royalties at risk as GHAMRO’s operating license is withheld
- Moses OK opens up his music journey
- You’ll have access to your MoMo after restoration – Ken Ashigbey assures ‘blocked’ mobile users
- We’ve received over ¢119m in 3 years from Common Fund – NYA provides partial information to JoySports
- Rejoinder: Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Former DCE of Akatsi passes on
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer signs for Augsburg until 2027
- Let’s work together for peace in Bawku – VP Bawumia