*Coronavirus cases arise: Enhanced contact tracing back
*we are 95% ready-EC.
*Fomena MP sacked from parliament.
*I can’t decieve you-Nana.
Business and Financial Times
*GEF opens today.
*Kofi Adomakoh leads GCB Bank.
*Akufo-Addo congratulates Biden on ‘Decicive victory’
*EC set for 2020 polls
74,800 new BVDs procured
233,632 Temporary Staff recruited.
The Ghanaian Publisher
*NPP Agric policy is working
*Zoomlion Boss is Entrepreneur of the decade.
The Daily Statesman
*Coronavirus cases rising again
*President warns against indiscipline.
18% rise in local rice production
Manual verification would be allowed at december polls- EC.
*UT boss fingers Ibrahim Mahama
*Akufo-Addo, Rawlings, Mahama congratulate Joe Biden.
- 5 feared dead, 15 injured in accident on Accra-Tema motorway
- #FixTheCountry agitators have no leaders – Barker-Vormawor
- Wesley Girls’ SHS ‘no fasting” policy, strictly for health reasons – Old students
- Ramadan: UDS Dean of Education condemns Wesley Girls SHS management
- Why I rejected over ¢700k bribe – Anti-galamsey taskforce member
- Ghana’s 4x100m men’s relay team set to pitch camp in Europe ahead of Olympics
- Companies continue to export rosewood to China despite ban – Inusah Fuseini
- Over 200 police personnel deployed to enforce mining directives across Ghana
- Claims of fasting affecting health unfounded – Islamic Medical Association, Ghana
- Ramadan: Exercise restraint and circumspection in your comments – Peace Council to all stakeholders
Spaces is here, let’s chat
Don’t depend on your children when you retire, its a money mistake – EDC boss
#FixTheCountry: Any Ghanaian who has a problem with campaign must have citizenship revoked – Sam George
Ecobank and TANOE WomanRising organise business clinic for women-owned and women-focused businesses
Ecobank shareholders to get 55 pesewas per share as dividend
Bolt launches its car-sharing service Bolt Drive
2 teenagers jailed for life after killing Italian police officer
Nigerian model Adetutu OJ unmasks married man who offered N500k for sex
Blunt and Blay: Finding ‘silence’ for Auntie Ohene from uncle Sam’s ‘noise’
Far from silence, we suffer a culture of noise – Elizabeth Ohene
Some celebrities give hope while others give excuses for #FixTheCountry
Seatbelt has saved me 3 times – Alban Bagbin
Nigeria kidnappers free 27 college students
Zulu Kingship: Royals and rebels fight for throne
Election 2020: EC saved Ghana $90m as compared to 2016 election – Bossman Asare