Partners and clients of one of the largest online market portals, Tonaton.com, now stand the chance of enjoying numerous benefits as the company announces special discount for its registered members.
From now onwards registered members will have a unique online shopping presence and visibility.
They will also be given an online strategic slot to sell their products with a search engine which makes postings pop up immediately a buyer searches for it.
The membership drive which falls in line with company’s strategy, seeks to bring clients together for an effective networking and exchange of ideas.
This was announced by the Managing Director of the company Sandra Abrokwa Owusu-Kyerematen at a dinner organized for the clients in Accra.
She said because Tonaton exists for its partners, the package is a way to thank them.
“We want to give our customers the extra way they can sell because our economy is built on buying and selling,” she said.
She said the membership registration drive is also to prevent fraudsters from using the platform.
“We are working on beefing up our security, hence the introduction of registration,” she
- Organised Labour rejects 18% salary increment
- Qatar 2022: “Kudus is currently the World Cup best player” – Prince Boateng
- Minority welcomes government’s decision to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Government to reintroduce road toll in 2023
- Ofori-Atta has more integrity than 99% of politicians I know in Ghana – Prof. Stephen Adei
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- 2023 Budget: TUC rejects government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- IMF confirms Ghana’s intention to conduct debt restructuring in 2023
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- Darkovibes releases new single ‘Yao’
- Qatar 2022: Ghanaians want Black Stars to exact revenge on Uruguay
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- It’s not my fault Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty in 2010 – Luis Suarez
- Ashanti Regional Health Directorate engages stakeholders on Marburg virus prevention
- Conjugate vaccine in lessening typhoid burden in Ghana
- We still need to work hard to achieve our target – Otto Addo
- Ghana’s topmost CEOs to attend prestigious CEOs business networking cocktail
- We are working to support SMEs to leverage AfCFTA-Gender Minister
- Adidas’ in-ball sensor confirms Ronaldo didn’t score World Cup “hair goal”
- Black Adam: Dwayne Johnson offers update on Henry Cavill’s return as Superman
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Nigeria to push promotion of local languages at school
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results – Guidelines
- Ghana suffers 7 downgrades from 3 credit ratings agencies in less than 11 months