The daughter of actress Tracey Boakye turned two on Friday, May 13.
To mark this milestone for her daughter, Tracy Boakye organised a Frozen-themed birthday photoshoot for her daughter, Nana Akua Nhyira.
The little girl was seen in a blue princessy gown, standing in front of a balloon decorated wall which had the picture of Elsa, the lead character of the animation. In front of her was a Frozen designed cake.
Nhyira changed her gown from blue to pink, green and black for the same shoot.
She was also dressed in a Kente outfit for another shoot.
In her birthday tribute to her daughter, Tracey Boakye noted that she was thankful to have had her baby, adding that “you have brought soo much Blessings and Happiness in our lives.”
To top it all off, Tracey Boakye flew her kids to Paris to celebrate her two-year-old’s birthday. They held a party on a yacht for little Nhyira.
“I watched this video, and I was teary; FLYING MY FAMILY OUT TO CELEBRATE @nana_akua_nhyira_ 2nd birthday in Paris was all I wanted for them. Thank you, Lord; I knew you will Bless me, but I didn’t know it will come this far and at such a young age. AND I KNOW, you’re not DONE WITH ME YET. I’m grateful.”
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- US singer Jake Flint dies hours after wedding
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Our economy will possibly go into recession – Banking Consultant
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- Government frustrated over Organised Labour’s rejection of 18% salary increment
- GSE, Young Investors Network organise Capital Market Quiz for 2nd cycle schools
- Manhyia hospital nurses embark on indefinite strike action over NSS director’s abuse
- Livestream: 38th National Farmers’ Day celebration in Koforidua
- Netherlands reaffirms commitment to transform Ghana’s economy to be more ‘GrEEner’ and circular
- Elon Musk suspends Kanye West from Twitter for inciting violence
- Newly elected Volta, Greater Accra NDC executives visit Mahama
- Akufo-Addo calls for end to HIV stigma
- World Cup 2022: Ghana aim for revenge against Uruguay for 2010 exit
- Biden prepared to meet Putin to end Russia-Ukraine war
- Kwame Baffoe Abronye: Do we have serious prosecutors as a country?
- Dangote Cement factory workers kidnapped in Ethiopia
- Mahama urges government to prioritise agribusinesses on Farmers’ Day
- ‘We are on WhatsApp too’: how social media is creating a resilient slum
- Burkina Faso junta leader confirms fresh coup attempt
- Abolish payment of affiliation fees in dollars – GBUC chancellor appeals to government