Rapper Tulenkey is serving fans with good music while they deal with the outbreak of coronavirus.
However, because of the outbreak, his song is focused on the effects the virus has had on him and people across the country.
“Every weekend I book a flight to Oseikrom but because of the cancelled shows I have to stay home and my money has been locked up..markets have been closed,” he said in Twi.
Tulenkey also mentions other artistes like Kofi Mole and Quamina MP who he says are not doing much because of the outbreak.
He added ‘Mate’ hitmaker, Fameye, explaining that the artiste has been hiding from promoters, who keep requesting he does shows, despite the President’s ban on public gatherings.
From football to sports betting, he highlights how people and football clubs shiver at the mention of coronavirus.
“I can’t go out, I’m so alone now. I miss bloom bar I want to chill now…Corona I hate what you’re doing, just stop what you’re doing,” he said.
The artiste is also wondering when health professionals would find a cure for Covid-19 adding that, “life is a bore lately.”
Although he seems to be complaining about some of the impacts, he also encourages fans to follow the health directorates to stay safe,
Watch the full video below;
- Former Minister for Monitoring and Evaluation, Dr Akoto Osei dies aged 64
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- T-bills auction: Government to raise ¢3.21bn this week
- The South African choir that performed for Queen Victoria
- Stop the arrogance, downsize your government – Fifi Kwetey tells Akufo-Addo
- Akufo-Addo’s government suffering a complete collapse of credibility – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo’s government has been the luckiest in terms of resources, they have no excuse – Fifi Kwetey
- IMF lied about Covid-19, Ukraine war being cause of Ghana’s economic woes – Fifi Kwetey
- Akufo-Addo still in campaign mode – Fifi Kwetey
- Reset your priorities – Sammy Gyamfi tells government
- Climate-smart agricultural practices should be linked to household food security – Climate expert
- Accra Visual Arts Week is back
- Let’s generate African data to empower our AI systems – Computer scientist
- Playback: One-on-one with Fifi Kwetey on PM Express
- I won’t let politics destroy our brotherhood – Fred Nuamah on fracas with John Dumelo