Nigerian artiste manager, Ubi Franklin, 35, who was married to Nigerian actress Lillian Esoro is having his personal matters splattered all over social media.
On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, he indicated that his fourth baby mama Sandra Iheuwa, was depriving him from seeing his daughter, Ariel:
“I have every right to put a call across to all the mothers of my kids to be sure they are fine and possible opportunity to see my kids. I cannot basically reach a two-year-old without the assistance of her mum, and for months it has been impossible,” he wrote on Instagram.
Meanwhile, Ubi’s new lover, a car dealer in the USA, Adesuwa Renee Ogiozee, has also started an Instagram catfight with his baby mama in question.
His new girlfriend wrote a long statement shading his baby mama Sandra, who also returned the favour by sharing screenshots of a fake Instagram account Renee used to bully her and her children, cursing her with barrenness.
Barely 24 hours after the virtual brawl, Ubi stepped in like a superman and defended his new found love:
“I have a right of association as a single person. Nobody has a right or have been given such leverage to harass anyone seen around me.”
“I will urge everyone to respect my relationship decisions and avoid any negative discourse that does little to add positive energy for all involved.”
Catch more of such juicy gossip on Joy Prime’s Fresh Juice which airs from 4:30 pm – 5 pm every weekday with Mauvie the Motivator.
- You dare not close down schools – Mahama tells Education Minister
- 2 Ghanaian students honoured for topping West Africa in 2022 WASSCE
- Goats ate seedlings planted under Green Ghana project because they were not protected – Environmentalist
- Interest rates on falling spree; government T-bills oversubscribed by 40%
- Bridget Otoo’s horrifying story of how her car was nearly snatched on Tema motorway
- Police probe Prof Frimpong Boateng’s Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ allegations
- Ghana has no system to register Mohammedan marriages – Dwomoh
- Avoid mass gatherings, restrict your movements to safe areas – Ghana’s Mission in SA to Ghanaians
- Ofori-Atta leaves for China for crucial debt restructuring negotiations
- GACL settles GH¢10m out of GH¢28m owed ECG; balance to be paid in 2-weeks
- Reduce all ex-gratia payments to one-third – CAC Chairman
- Corruption has defeated your family and friends government – Asiedu Nketiah tells Akufo-Addo
- Ada boat disaster: Owner arrested for overloading boat – NADMO
- Appiatse support fund bags GHC62million
- AFCON 2023Q: Chris Hughton opens Black Stars camp with 8 players
- ECG recovers GHȼ18.5m out of ȼ46.9m from 3 state institutions
- Akufo-Addo’s promises have turned out to be scam – Asiedu Nketia
- French Embassy celebrates Francophonie week with a walk in Accra
- It is difficult to point out where the 20 million trees planted under Green Ghana are – Terungwa
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy to feature on Morgan Heritage’s ‘The Homeland’
- ‘Africa can offer support to the ICC’ says Dame at Justice Ministers’ Conference in London
- Pregnant woman fills potholes on Obuasi road
- Tonto steps down, Funke Akindele loses, Desmond Elliot wins – 7 celebrities in Nigeria’s 2023 election
- Rupert Murdoch set to marry for fifth time at 92
- US aid worker and French journalist kidnapped in Niger released