World Cup winners France were welcomed home by hundreds of thousands of supporters as they paraded down the Champs Elysees in Paris on Monday.
France beat Croatia 4-2 in the final in Moscow on Sunday to win the tournament for the second time in 20 years.
They were given a raucous reception at Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport before their parade through the capital city.
The team will also receive their country's highest accolade – the Legion d'Honneur.
Fans partied across France overnight, but celebrations in some cities were marred by violence. Police fired tear gas as sporadic clashes broke out in Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg and Rouen.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- Kwesi Yankah: Dear Ace Ankomah, the Birim River is gone
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Our leaders are either complicit or incompetent – Ken Ashigbey on galamsey
- I’m not expecting much from Hearts of Oak in Africa because of inconsistency – Amankwa Mireku
- We’re long past the state of emergency – Kofi Bentil on galamsey
- Elon Musk Twitter deal back on in surprise U-turn
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- I’m a record-breaker, but they hate to project it – Zahara says of critics
- I am grateful to Asantehene and other chiefs for protecting Dr. Bawumia – Nayiri
- Nigerian child killed in ‘bullet-proof’ charm test
- 95% of human trafficking survivors in shelter homes are Nigerians – Gender Ministry
- From the streets to Mandela’s feet – Zahara tells her story
- Small Scale Miners unhappy with Lands Ministry handling of Wontumi’s mining firm
- Livestream: PM Express discusses ‘Galamsey’
- The Countess of Wessex visits DRC to show urgent need to tackle sexual violence in conflict
- 843 KNUST Mastercard Foundation scholars benefit from short courses
- Your directive to SIGA D-G unnecessary – Clement Apaak tells Akufo-Addo