Vodafone Business Solutions (VBS) the enterprise arm of Vodafone Ghana is, for the second consecutive time, the headline sponsor of theSmall and Medium Enterprise Ghana Awards (SMEGA).
The award scheme, which is aimed at challenging, rewarding and encouraging entrepreneurship in the country, is scheduled for August 10, 2016 at the Banquet Hall, State House in Accra.
This year’s event is based on the theme “Sustaining Ghana’s SMEs in a Globally Competitive Market; through local support for Made in Ghana Products”.
“We are happy to be part of this event because we believe in supporting activities that promote economic development. The potential of the SME sector is enormous and we will continue to ensure that we contribute to its development and growth through partnerships like the sponsoring of this award scheme,” said Head of Vodafone Business Solutions, Angela Mensah-Poku.
She added that, as an enterprise, Vodafone Business Solutions has over the years identified and met the bespoke needs of its SME customers across the country.
The SME Ghana Awards is an annual event organized by Imagine8, in partnership with the Ministry of Trade and Industry, World Association of SMEs, Ghana Investment and Promotion Centre (GIPC) and Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
- Many still unable to buy ECG credit
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- Indonesia: At least 174 dead in football stadium crush
- ECG system challenges an internal attack, initiate investigations – Sam George to government
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- “We’re building a thriving tourism economy in Ghana” – Akufo-Addo
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- Marrying an older man meant I became a widow at 34
- Manchester City beat Manchester United in nine goal thriller
- SSNIT, other companies shut down Bawku office over security concerns
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- 3 members enough for Black Stars Management Committee – Fred Pappoe
- Ibrahim Mahama wins EMY Africa Man of The Year
- Performance wrap of Ghanaian players abroad over the weekend
- Towards sustainable development of Africa’s upstream market…A Tullow Oil perspective
- Peg dollar for duty payments at least quarterly – GUTA to government
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Hearts of Oak appoints David Ocloo as assistant coach
- Be circumspect in your coverage of conflict – NMC tells radio stations in Bawku
- Thomas Partey scores stunning goal in Arsenal win over Tottenham
- CalBank commissions new ICT Lab for SDA Schools in Koforidua
- Sustainability requirements shouldn’t be a ruse to block our cocoa and coffee – Oppong Nkrumah
- CAF re-opens bids for AFCON 2025
- GCR affirms Ecobank Ghana rating A+, outlook stable
- Bright Simons: GNPC fails in bogus defense of Genser sweetheart deal