Vodafone has introduced no expiry propositions and unlimited on-net bundles to its exciting value offerings, in line with its commitment to minimising the impact of the pandemic on customers.
The telco has also reduced the prices of its bundles to enable customers to connect to the things that matter to them most during this uncertain period.
The move is in response to customer insights by the Telco, which proved that the market has been yearning for such innovative products that will ease the financial burden of customers.
Vodafone’s three unique no expiry bundles, which are priced at ¢2, ¢5 and ¢10, currently offer the most voice minutes and data allocation in the industry.
The ¢2 bundle offers 50 minutes for calls across networks and 50MB data; the GHS 5 bundle offers 150 minutes for calls to any network plus 150MB data, and the ¢10 bundle offers 320 minutes for calls to all networks in addition to 320MB data and 20 SMS.
Customers can also choose any of the Telco’s matchless unlimited bundles to enjoy additional minutes for calls across networks and exciting data allocation. For just ¢30 monthly, a customer gets to enjoy unlimited on-net calls, 500 minutes for calls across networks, 1.5GB data and 20 SMS.
Customers also get unlimited on-net calls, 900 minutes for calls across networks, 4GB data and 20 SMS for ¢50 a month.
For ¢108 a month, customers get to enjoy unlimited on-net minutes, 2000 minutes for calls across networks, 8GB data and 20 SMS over a 30-day period.
Customers can also subscribe to the GHS1 daily offer to enjoy unlimited on-net calls, 10 minutes for calls across network and 50 MB data.
Commenting on the new bundles, Pushpinder Gujral, Director for Consumer Business Unit (CBU) at Vodafone Ghana, said, “One of our utmost priorities during this outbreak has been to minimise its impact on our customers, whilst ultimately keeping them connected to the things that matter to them most.
“We believe that these new bundles, as well as our existing affordable bundles, will offer customers great relief. These products have been carefully designed to give our customer’s the best value for money, in line with our promise to ensure that they are truly satisfied and confidently connected during this period.”
Customers can access all the newly introduced plans as well as the affordable existing bundles by simply dialling *200#.
The offers are also available on ‘My Vodafone App’, Vodafone’s self-care mobile application.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- Financial inclusion and enterprise development empowering SMEs today for sustainable growth tomorrow
- Consensus building is needed at this point – Seth Terkper on Ghana’s IMF negotiation
- We need consensus building on debt restructuring process – Dr. Atuahene
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Establish a debt limit in the constitution to control borrowing – Dr. Atuahene
- Election 2024: If literates are failing, try illiterates – Kumchacha to Ghanaians
- 14-year-old pregnant girl, 23 others rescued from being trafficked to Côte d’Ivoire
- Wa killings: 18 arrested so far
- Education Minister congratulates Serwaa Kesse Girls’ SHS for winning 2022 National Business Pitch Competition
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Government begins second phase of discussions with IMF
- Halt the activities of Seven Seas salt company – Ketu South residents to government
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Ghana’s impending debt restructuring
- Ghana cannot avoid debt restructuring currently – Cassiel Ato Forson
- Super Clash: Asante Kotoko file complaint over officiating