Ghana defender Daniel Amartey believes Leicester City can turn King Power Stadium into a fortress and make their fans happy by winning their final Premier League home game of the season.
The central defender, who has been one of the Foxes’ most consistent players this season, has played a key part in Leicester moving to 10th position with two games still to go until the end of the season.
Leicester have been on the winning end of nine out of their 18 games in the Premier League so far this season and beat Norwich City with a 3-0 scoreline on Wednesday, May 11.
“King Power Stadium is our home, we want it to be our fortress,” the 27-year-old said as quoted by the club’s official website.
“It’s a nice stadium to play at and we always know the fans are with us. We can beat any team at home for these reasons. It is a special place.
“We are close to the end of the season now, so we only have two more home games to go.
“We want to get two wins so the fans can be happy ahead of the summer.”
- Parts of Accra flooded during Saturday’s rains
- I was once a victim of ‘juju’ attack – Yvonne Nelson
- 7 fascinating facts about female masturbation that everyone should know
- Twitter users debate content of Black Sherif’s ‘Kwaku The Traveller’ video
- ‘God never said anywhere in the Bible our wives should take our surnames’ – Clergyman
- One-year-old boy dies after being raped by 2 Russian soldiers, Ukraine says
- I have evidence that police fired live bullets – Nkoranza South MP on police-youth clash:
- ‘I’m divorcing my wife because she’s late for everything’ – Man seeks advice on his marital issues
- Achimota Forest would have been an Ecotourism Park if NDC was in power – Jinapor
- ‘I will urge Cheddar to bring more tigers; it’s a good idea to boost our tourism’ – A-Plus
Livestream: The Law discusses implications of invalid by-laws
Kwabena Afrifa Jnr: Colorblind
Tolon SHS temporarily closed down after fire outbreak at dormitory
Desist from capitalising on Nkoranza crisis for your own interests – Police warns
Exercise caution in your work to prevent loss of lives – IET urges engineers
‘Companies wanted to pay me less because I am an Ewe-speaking artist’ – Edem
Aggrieved NPP supporters in Aowin set party office on fire over constituency elections
29 cleared to contest NPP Volta Regional Executives elections
I have the grace of God but worked hard to achieve all I have – Scott Evans
‘I will urge Cheddar to bring more tigers; it’s a good idea to boost our tourism’ – A-Plus
Parts of Accra flooded during Saturday’s rains
Achimota Forest would have been an Ecotourism Park if NDC was in power – Jinapor
‘God never said anywhere in the Bible our wives should take our surnames’ – Clergyman
History will keep repeating itself until you change it
‘I’m divorcing my wife because she’s late for everything’ – Man seeks advice on his marital issues