Singer Wendy Shay has postponed the release of her new album ‘Enigma’.
The album, which was originally expected to hit the streaming platforms on October 21, will now be available on November 11.
Instead, Wendy Shay has said she will release her first single off the album on the previous date.
The ‘Heat’ hitmaker made the revelation when she shared the album cover for her album on her social media pages.
Meanwhile, so far Wendy Shay has released ‘Survivor’ and ‘Warning’ her only two singles in 2022.
The song details her heartbreak in these singles.
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- Concerned UG Students embark on ‘Ya Br3 Mo’ Demo
- Government’s arrogant posturing to blame for challenges with implementation of DDEP – Alhassan Suhuyini
- My account on Bawku killings based on eye witness report – Ayariga
- Bawku killings: Families of deceased must be duly compensated – Ayariga
- US FDA says India-made eye drop linked to some infections, blindness and one death
- Murder case involving Ghanaian resident in Canada adjourned to February 16
- Court quashes suspension of Kuapa Kokoo President after months of litigation
- I don’t want the President’s hand in investigating Bawku killings – Ayariga
- The Catholic pilgrims who walked 9 days to see Pope Francis
- Ghana Gas signs US$700m deal for second gas processing plant
- Treasure Kids Newspaper relaunched to encourage reading
- Stonebwoy releases brand new single “More Of You”
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses revised DDE, CPI 2022 report and CSSPS expose
- More than 40 killed in Nigeria as gunmen and vigilantes clash
- Diana Hamilton settles bills of patients at KATH
- 3 die in motorbike accident at Yaw Bronya, Ashanti Region