Will Smith and Martin Lawrence announced Tuesday that they are reuniting for another sequel in their “Bad Boys” franchise.
Smith took to social media with the news of “Bad Boys 4” with a video on his verified Instagram account.
In the video, Smith amps his followers up as he climbs into the car and drives.
“Yo, I’ve got an announcement,” he says in the beginning. “Y’all better stop scrolling. Seriously.”
He then heads to Lawrence’s house, where Lawrence opens the door and asks, “It’s about that time?”
They say in unison “Bad boys 4 life” before riffing on the fact that the third film, released in 2020, was titled “Bad Boys For Life.”
Lawrence shared the video on his verified account.
The first two films were “Bad Boys” released in 1995 and “Bad Boys II” in 2003.
According to Deadline, the new film is in early pre-production with the third movie’s directors Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah returning to direct the fourth.
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- TikToker Ahuofe ‘Ghana Tupac’ dead
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Social media users react to TikToker Ahoufe’s death
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- BoG denies introduction of ¢500 coin, note
- Where’s the so-called excess capacity? – John Jinapor quizzes government over load shedding timetable
- Proposed taxes are draconian – Seth Terkper
- We will resume picketing if government fails to honour payment in 2-weeks – Pensioner bondholders
- Adom FM climaxes Ghana Month celebrations with splendid cultural durbar
- We need a hospital built purposely for Members of Parliament – Henry Quartey
- North Dayi District Assembly committed to improving livelihoods of PwDs – DCE
- High Court issues bench warrant for Savelugu MP
- Enterprise Group PLC appoints Keli Gadzekpo as Group Chairman
- We hope our colleagues will help pass the 3 tax measures – Oppong Nkrumah
- Justice system has not worked for Gyakye Quayson, Assin North constituents – Mahama
- Oscar Pistorius parole bid collapses in South Africa
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Health officer in court for allegedly defiling two teenagers at Nkwanta
- Gbewaa College incurs over GHȻ7k debt weekly to feed teacher trainees – Principal
- GAEC partners EU, IAEA UNICRI to fight organised criminal activities
- What are we on earth for? – Henry Quartey mourns death of Kumawu MP
- Online safety: Fund seeks applicants for grant awards
- Music producer Kaywa loses mother
- The Multimedia Group’s Adom brand ends Ghana month with colourful cultural display