British High Commissioner to Ghana, Jon Benjamin has thrown a challenge to the Head Pastor of the International Godsway Ministries, Bishop Daniel Obinim to turn into a snake live on TV.
Jon Benjamin believes that following the barrage of criticisms against Obinim over his declaration that he has the ability to turn into an animal, it is imperative for Obinim to prove his critics wrong.
The Head Pastor of the International Godsway Ministries has been sharply criticised after he claimed in a video interview that he has supernatural powers with which he transforms himself into any animal in the spiritual realm.
He explained on his OBTV channel that he can transform into a snake and enter any room, bite his target and disappear afterwards.
Bishop Obinim said even though he is not an animal, he can spiritually transform into a snake or a dog and warned people not to dared him.
The controversial pastor revealed that he once transformed into a snake with Jesus by his side who also transformed into a lion and visited someone.
Jon Benjamin commented on the issue in aTweet, wondering if anyone believes the pastor.
“While on the subject, does anyone actually believe this? Why doesn't he do it live on TV to prove it to all of us?” he asked.
He retweeted a story from the BBC - What will stop the rise in bogus preachers in Africa? - and added that “A very pertinent question: "What will stop the rise of bogus preachers in Africa?" Are there any such here in Ghana?”
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Santa on the naughty list after 'swearing at children'
- Anlo youth fight Torgbui Sri III over decision to attend Akwasidae
- The ancient 'gateway to the underworld'
- GCIC graduates, inducts entrepreneurs into its business incubator
- Gov’t urged to incorporate Earth Science into SHS curriculum
- Private tertiary institutions struggling - Pentecost University Rector
- Medical drones: Procurement expert offers critical “clause by clause” analysis of deal
- Accra Ridge Church inducts 2 new ministers into office
- The island that never get full
- Medical drone deal suspension would cause judgment debt – Ayine
- Photo of the week: The moment Rawlings told a hilarious story about seed sowing
- Myjoyonline Week in pictures
- GES urged to reconsider stance against mobile phone use in SHS
- Rawlings calls for environmental vigilantism
- Medical drones: Baako criticises lack of “deliberate engagement” with GMA