Regional Overseer for the International Central Gospel Church Pastor Dickson Tuffour Sarpong has asked Ghanaians to inculcate the habit of donating blood.
The pastor who leads the ICGC Jesus Temple in Koforidua and is in charge of Eastern and Volta Regional branches of the church bemoaned deaths caused by lack of blood.
Pastor Dickson Tuffour Sarpong explained anytime a person donates blood, the human body naturally replaces it within 24 hours.
According to him, blood donors always renew or restart their system anytime they donate, making donors look fresh all the time.
The Pastor was speaking at a blood donation exercise in Koforidua as part of activities to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the International Central Gospel Church.
He said the exercise is the part of the church’s social consciousness in giving back to society.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Imported arms controversy: ‘Weapons pose security threat’ – Abotsi
- Climate change lessons included in new basic school curriculum
- We have employed 350,000 public sector workers - Veep
- 2 siblings washed away while playing in the rain
- Man charged with reckless driving wants to go to jail than home to wife
- Google launches one-stop shop for flights, hotels
- Baako wants CID boss changed
- 2 Suspected robbers killed in shoot-out with police at Kasoa
- NIA shuts down online portal for Ghana Card registration
- 5 years on; Rawlings, other NDC stalwarts remember PV Obeng
- Abuakwa South MCE urges youth to desist from using illicit drugs
- Who will be Ghana’s next possible IGP? Find out here
- Chinese man gets ten days in jail for giving his dogs “illegal” names
- Geddit Ghana announces winner of maiden promotion
- Zion College, Anloga celebrates 82nd speech and prize giving day