Regional Overseer for the International Central Gospel Church Pastor Dickson Tuffour Sarpong has asked Ghanaians to inculcate the habit of donating blood.
The pastor who leads the ICGC Jesus Temple in Koforidua and is in charge of Eastern and Volta Regional branches of the church bemoaned deaths caused by lack of blood.
Pastor Dickson Tuffour Sarpong explained anytime a person donates blood, the human body naturally replaces it within 24 hours.
According to him, blood donors always renew or restart their system anytime they donate, making donors look fresh all the time.
The Pastor was speaking at a blood donation exercise in Koforidua as part of activities to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the International Central Gospel Church.
He said the exercise is the part of the church’s social consciousness in giving back to society.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- UNESCO, ECOWAS sign MOU to enhance safety of Journalists in West Africa
- Third complaint against Sir David Adjaye over multiple contracts
- Christian family refuses to pay income taxes because it “goes against God’s will”
- Woman, 34, murdered in Agona Swedru
- Parliament approves conversion of UDS Wa campus into University
- 43-year-old mechanic jailed 5 years for beating up police officers
- Photo of the Week: When 'abnormal' indecent exposure becomes 'normal'
- KAIPTC to host flagship peace, security forum to honour late Kofi Annan
- Video: Presec students create App to track exeats
- Public Procurement Authority receives top award in Berlin
- L’AINE Services ends career clinic in Tamale
- Court to hear stay of proceedings motion filed by Dr Opuni
- Mahama murder trial: Court orders BNI to give suspect more time with lawyer
- Failed nurse jailed 22 months for faking documents
- The LEKMA road that kills people seeking medical care