People around the world can now download The Multimedia Group’s Mobile app to access the media giant's premium content at their convenience.
The app’s radio streaming component will be provided, exclusively, by ZenoLive.
“This partnership is built out of a commitment to media innovation. ZenoLive and Multimedia have a common interest in promoting radio content for Ghana and Ghanaians around the world” says Mac Maison ZenoLive GH Country Manager.
ZenoLive will also provide listeners worldwide a chance to easily call-to-listen and call-to-talk to their favourite Multimedia Group radio stations.
ZenoLive's CEO, Morris Berger said, “ZenoLive wanted to work with Multimedia because of their proven record of success in reaching a large audience around the world. We are happy to help them engage this audience in a way that has never before been achieved in Ghana"
Moreover, ZenoLive will record radio programs so users can listen to them anytime.
Below are details on how to access these new radio platforms.
You can download apps by clicking on the link
Have your say
More Technology Headlines
- Facebook culls 3 billion fake profiles
- Glo rolls out ‘breakthrough products’
- Ghana sets May 27 to mark National Girls ICT Day
- Amazon set for facial recognition revolt
- Bleach peddled as 'miracle' autism cure on YouTube
- Huawei's Android loss: How it affects you
- Huawei responds to Android ban
- Google restricts Huawei's use of Android
- How to use Google Maps to help someone find you
- Ghana marks World Telecommunications Day
- Vice President to be honoured as Digital Leader of the Year
- Tech Tent - Who’s spying on you?
- Ghana to take center stage at the global Africa forum on communications
- Facebook bans "inauthentic" accounts targeting Africa
- Samsung and Huawei end years-long patent battle