People around the world can now download The Multimedia Group’s Mobile app to access the media giant's premium content at their convenience.
The app’s radio streaming component will be provided, exclusively, by ZenoLive.
“This partnership is built out of a commitment to media innovation. ZenoLive and Multimedia have a common interest in promoting radio content for Ghana and Ghanaians around the world” says Mac Maison ZenoLive GH Country Manager.
ZenoLive will also provide listeners worldwide a chance to easily call-to-listen and call-to-talk to their favourite Multimedia Group radio stations.
ZenoLive's CEO, Morris Berger said, “ZenoLive wanted to work with Multimedia because of their proven record of success in reaching a large audience around the world. We are happy to help them engage this audience in a way that has never before been achieved in Ghana"
Moreover, ZenoLive will record radio programs so users can listen to them anytime.
Below are details on how to access these new radio platforms.
You can download apps by clicking on the link
Have your say
More Technology Headlines
- Amazon runs out of some Echo speakers the week before Christmas
- The five emoji skin tone options don’t accommodate a diverse world
- Apple lied about iPhone X screen size and pixel count, lawsuit alleges
- Uber warned about self-drive car crashes
- Facebook reveals bug exposed 6.8 million users' photos
- Facebook is expanding its video platform while reportedly slashing news show funding
- Bereaved mother criticises Facebook over baby ads
- Huawei executive released on bail in Canada
- Instagram is bringing voice messaging to your DMs
- Kantanka says 13k orders secured from 3 African countries
- BoG assures provision of regulations to support blockchain innovations
- Facebook bans sale of community groups
- Renowned tech blogger Quick Vue reviews the HUAWEI Y9
- Samsung Nigeria tweets promo via iPhone
- IS Internet Solutions, Konnect bring satellite broadband to Ghana