People around the world can now download The Multimedia Group’s Mobile app to access the media giant's premium content at their convenience.
The app’s radio streaming component will be provided, exclusively, by ZenoLive.
“This partnership is built out of a commitment to media innovation. ZenoLive and Multimedia have a common interest in promoting radio content for Ghana and Ghanaians around the world” says Mac Maison ZenoLive GH Country Manager.
ZenoLive will also provide listeners worldwide a chance to easily call-to-listen and call-to-talk to their favourite Multimedia Group radio stations.
ZenoLive's CEO, Morris Berger said, “ZenoLive wanted to work with Multimedia because of their proven record of success in reaching a large audience around the world. We are happy to help them engage this audience in a way that has never before been achieved in Ghana"
Moreover, ZenoLive will record radio programs so users can listen to them anytime.
Below are details on how to access these new radio platforms.
You can download apps by clicking on the link
Have your say
More Technology Headlines
- Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10E, S10 5G: What's the difference?
- Huawei launches Y7 Prime 2019
- Israeli spacecraft poised to become first privately funded lander on moon
- Samsung Unpacked event: Here’s everything about Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10E
- 18000+ Android apps caught violating Google’s advertising ID policies
- Women whose boyfriends watch porn ‘more likely to develop eating disorders’
- Galaxy S10 to be released March 8
- Apple to investigate Saudi app that tracks women
- Huawei to start Africa data centre services from March
- Siemens partners WestPark to build industrial, business park in Africa
- Unraveling the journey of Vodafone 4G
- Google and Facebook 'need fake news regulator'
- Siemens launches FABRIC to turn urban data into dynamic visualisation of Jamestown
- Celltel, CEIEC, RAC sign MOU for $300m Smart Cities project
- Is the internet bad for us?