The Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has announced that the 2023 school placement exercise will begin with the verification of students’ school choices.
GES in a release signed by the Head of the Public Relations Unit, Cassandra Twum Ampofo explained the rationale behind the new procedure.
According to the release, ”this verification process is to ensure accuracy in students’ choice information before they are placed in their selected Second Cycle Schools.”
The verification exercise which commenced on 14th January, 2023 will end on 22nd January, 2023.
GES noted as part of the verification exercise, “Students, parents/guardians will receive SMS message from the CSSPS which contains web portal: https://csspsverify.com and USSD short code number *899*88# with 4digit token number.”
“Students who may have errors in their initial selection should call 0556541525 or click on the edit button available on the web portal after their selection details are displayed with a copy of the original selection form.
“Students can also send an email with the copy of the original selection form to cssps2021@gmail com,” it added.
GES cautioned students that the verification exercise is not to change schools but to confirm the initial choices selected.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Playback: PM Express discuss whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- And LPG flames its furnaces; the most potent third force?
- Education Ministry assures to fix all SHS infrastructural challenges
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents