American rapper 50 Cent joked about his plans to seize a former employee’s assets including his home after he won the $6.2 million lawsuit against him.
In a post on Instagram, Fif reposted reports that he will seize the assets of former Le Chemin du Roi champagne employee Mitchell Green and revealed what he plans to do with his home.
“I think I’m gonna put Epoxy floors in this place,” he wrote in the caption alongside a screenshot of an article about the seizure, and an apparent photo of Green. “I’m gonna keep it and his family pictures around, you know as a theme for the place. LOL.”
50v Cent’s post comes not long after Green was found guilty of embezzling over $2 million from the champagne company, which was launched by Fif’s brand Sire Spirits in 2019.
Green supposedly up-charged wholesalers and said they were “agency fees,” but just pocketed the extra money himself.
He has been ordered to pay over $6 million back, which includes pre-judgment interest, attorney’s fees, arbitrator compensation, and other fees. If he refuses to pay, 50 Cent can seize his personal property and other assets.
“Look I’m a need that by Monday!” joked 50 Cent when the verdict first came in.
The case isn’t the first time people have owed the rapper and Power producer money following court proceedings. Back in 2018, he was sued by Teairra Mia for revenge porn, but she ultimately lost the case and was ordered to pay him $40,000 in legal fees.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- AFCON 2023Q: Osman Bukari salvages point for Black Stars against Angola
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- Harris’ visit should accelerate US-Ghana partnerships – Genser
- NDC’s ‘betrayal’ may have been the result of several factors – Dr. Seidu Alidu
- Taking pictures, videos of ballots was not a party directive – Murtala Mohammed
- NDC as a party did not fail Ghanaians – Kofi Adams
- There had been broad consultation, consensus to reject President’s ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Playback: PM Express discuss NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club