Audio By Carbonatix
American rapper 50 Cent‘s production company will be releasing a documentary about Sean “Diddy” Combs and the sexual assault allegations pointed against him.
After the news of a fourth allegation of sexual assault against Combs was revealed, 50 Cent announced via X (formerly Twitter) on Thursday that proceeds from his upcoming documentary about Combs will go to victims of sexual violence. G-Unit Film & Television will be producing the untitled film.
“Proceeds from this Documentary will go to victims of Sexual Assault and Rape,” 50 wrote on X along with a clip of the documentary. In the footage, former Bad Boy Records rapper Mark Curry described the dangerous party scenes allegedly encouraged by Combs and his entourage, specifically recalling how the Combs would spike bottles of champagne at his parties for women to drink from.
Curry said the women were not aware they were being drugged and became “real, real slippery.”
A representative for 50 Cent and G-Unit Film and TV confirmed the documentary was in development with the following statement: “The untitled ‘Diddy’ documentary is in development through G-Unit Film and Television with Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson serving as Executive Producer, proceeds from this documentary that G-Unit Film & Television receives will go to victims of sexual assault and rape.”
A representative for Combs did not respond to Variety‘s request for comment.
However, Combs did address the allegations on Dec. 6 in a social media post shared to his Instagram: “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. For the last couple of weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy."
"Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday. Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth.”
Several women have come forward claiming they were sexually assaulted by Combs following the lawsuit filed last month by Casandra Ventura, the R&B star known as Cassie, who accused Combs of raping her and beating her for over a decade.
See 50 Cent’s post below.
Standing on Business!
— Be1:1 (@be1ofone) December 7, 2023
Latest Stories
-
ABC says intimidation by Trump’s FCC forced programming changes
2 hours -
Uber launches autonomous rides in Zagreb, its first in Europe
2 hours -
Ecuador intelligence chief and five Americans killed in Kenya helicopter crash
2 hours -
NMC reconstitutes boards of four state-owned media organisations
2 hours -
Keep abreast of new traffic regulations – Police
3 hours -
Police to prosecute commercial drivers for overcharging passengers
3 hours -
24-Hour Markets is not our responsibility – Goosie Tanoh distances Secretariat from project
3 hours -
Vaccine breakthrough stops cancer returning in trial
3 hours -
‘I was born in South Africa’, says beauty queen Chidimma Adetshina facing legal bid to deport her
3 hours -
Prince Harry and Meghan moving back to UK
4 hours -
Ghana’s output expansion largely driven by labour, capital rather than innovation – Opoku-Afari
4 hours -
Ghana is ready for nuclear power adoption – Gov’t affirms
4 hours -
GJA@77: Media-government partnership vital to Ghana’s democracy – Shamima Muslim
4 hours -
LUV FM High School Debate: Opoku Ware and St. Hubert Seminary book quarterfinal spots
4 hours -
Stronger research, industry linkages needed to build a competitive digital economy – Deloitte Technology Senior Manager
4 hours