Audio By Carbonatix
Milovan Rajevac has labelled some of the media reports that have emerged from the Ghana camp since they kicked off their preparations for the World Cup as destructive and insists team spirit in the Ghana camp is good.
Rajevac axed the experienced trio of Laryea Kingston, Eric Addo and Haminu Dramani to the utter displeasure, KickOffGhana.com understands, of not just the players but other members of the squad too.
But the Serbian is adamant he makes the big calls and says reports that Laryea Kingston attempted to physically attack him after he told the midfielder he had been omitted are simply not true.
"Some people are destructive and want to spoil the atmosphere in the team," Rajevac told KickOffGhana.com. "Since we have been here there has been great team spirit but people with wild imagination have been writing things that are completely untrue.
"I called up those 30 players because I believe in them but I had to make a decision and I made them. It is natural the players would not be happy and they told me that but many of the things have been written are completely untrue. It is all old news now though because what I have to do as the manager is to focus on the more important challenges ahead."
That challenge will begin on June 13 in Pretoria against Serbia and the Black Stars who will be based in the city, have already arrived for the campaign.
Source: Kickoff.com
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
We Condemn Publicly. We Download Privately — A Ghanaian Digital Dilemma
2 minutes -
Renaming KIA to Accra International Airport key to reviving national airline – Transport Minister
56 minutes -
Interior Minister urges public not to share images of Burkina Faso attack victims
57 minutes -
Unknown persons desecrate graves at Asante Mampong cemetery
1 hour -
I will tour cocoa-growing areas to explain new price – Eric Opoku
1 hour -
Ghana to host high-level national consultative on use of explosive weapons in populated areas
1 hour -
Daily Insight for CEOs: Leadership Communication and Alignment
2 hours -
Ace Ankomah writes: Let’s coffee our cocoa: My Sunday morning musings
2 hours -
Real income of cocoa farmers has improved – Agriculture Minister
2 hours -
I’ll tour cocoa-growing areas to explain new price – Eric Opoku
2 hours -
Titao attack should be wake-up call for Ghana’s security architecture – Samuel Jinapor
2 hours -
New Juaben South MP Okyere Baafi condemns Burkina Faso attack, demands probe into government response
2 hours -
A/R: Unknown assailants desecrate graves at Asante Mampong cemetery
2 hours -
What is wrong with us: Africans know mining, but do not understand the business and consequences of mining
3 hours -
Ghana Sports Fund begins grassroots field assessment in Volta North, uncovers talent and infrastructure gaps
3 hours
