Leaders of Adansi Travels today have paid a courtesy visit to the Ambassador of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia to Ghana, Hadera Abera Admassu at the embassy in Accra.
Speaking at the brief meeting, Managing Director of Adansi Travels Limited, Gideon Asare said, his dream is to create a memorable travel experience for both countries, hence the need to strike a partnership deal with the Embassy.
According to him, his experience in Ethiopia was a wonderful moment and will wish others can enjoy such rich culture and historic memories citizens can share through travel and tour.
“I had a wonderful experience in Ethiopia during my short visit to the country and I think there are wonderful memories tourists can share. The purpose of this meeting is to see how best we can promote tourism among both countries”, he said.
Meanwhile, His Excellency Hadera Abera Admassu was very grateful for the warm and purposeful visit.
He says, promoting tourism is one of the greatest targets he has as an ambassador and will do everything possible to facilitate the promotion of tourism between both countries.
“I think this meeting is very important to us because promoting tourism is one of my greatest goals. I will do everything possible to facilitate every move that will support such initiatives”.
Adansi Travels, as part of their 9th Anniversary Tour packages will be organizing a trip to Addis Ababa (20th-28th August, 2022 and Addis Ababa and Cape Town (11th-19th August, 2022).
At the meeting were Johnson Ewelenkwa(General Manager of Adansi Travels), Wiston Amoah(Host of Joy FM morning show) and Abdul Raman Mohammed(Head of Sales and Marketing for Ethiopian Airlines).
Over the past 9 years, Adansi Travels have delighted Ghanaians with so many innovative tour packages around the world.
Adansi Travels is a leading travel agency based in Ghana that specialises in selling packaged tours to destinations around the globe.
They are also a leader in organising leisure and business travels for individuals, groups and business organisations.
Its mission is to create a memorable travel experience for its numerous clients through innovative packages delivered by well motivated customer-oriented staff and with a vision to become the most trusted travel agency in Africa and beyond.
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- I am in charge – Bagbin tells Akufo-Addo over anti-LGBTQ+ bill
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- I’ll be retiring from stand-up comedy in 5 years – Basketmouth
- Criminalising attempted suicide does more harm to society than good – Bernard Ahiafor
- Here is why Ghana’s plan to push ‘pedal power’ appears doomed to failure
- Ghanaian youth entering into entrepreneurial roles commendable – CARDIFF ANALYTICA CEO
- MTN Ghana cut digital sod for ICT hub construction
- Parliament’s Education Committee to investigate UG’s refusal to reinstate Commonwealth Hall residents
- Aluminium downstream industry has huge economic potential – Abu Jinapor
- Steps to establish Ghana’s Integrated Aluminium Industry on course – Lands Minister
- Stonebwoy unveils tracklist and cover art for upcoming album ‘5th Dimension’
- Basketmouth opens up on struggles early on in comedy career
- ECG to disconnect Ho Teaching Hospital, Ho Municipal Hospital over arrears
- Video: How man used bare hands to rescue trapped gold miners in DR Congo
- McDan’s Salt Company disconnected from national grid over GH¢300k debt
- How climate change impact on fisheries is pushing artisanal fishers into IUU fishing in Ghana
- Ashanti Region records 181 maternal mortality in 2022