Actress and social media influencer, Akuapem Poloo, says she does not accept proposals from rich and influential men who want to sleep with her.
According to her, she prefers men who are not wealthy or well-to-do because they motivate the ladies they date.
Speaking on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, she said, “I don’t date a man because he is rich. Rich men contact me and I don’t pay them any attention. When I go out most of these ministers want me, but I look away.”
“The people who can’t help me, I don’t pay attention to them. I only want to move with normal people, that is people who hustle, they open my mind and motivate me to work some more.
“But if you move with a rich man. There is nothing new. I love hustlers more than well-to-do people,” she said.
Additionally, she said she decided in 2017 to keep her relationship life out of the public space.
“They want to marry and date me. Likewise, they want to help me. They ask me what I want. But I don’t pay attention. You hear a lot of celebs dating ministers and other top singers, but since 2017 have you heard that I am dating anyone?”
After converting to Islam some weeks ago, Akuapem Poloo said she is extra cautious on who she dates now more than ever.
She has noted in other interviews that she would only agree to date Muslims.
The actress said she also does not mind marrying a man who already has a wife as long as he can cater for her as Islam permits.
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Domestic Debt Exchange: Time ticks for bondholders
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- Some ministers I reshuffled are no more friends with me – Mahama
- 1$ now ¢12.80
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Court discharges 6 Policemen accused of bullion van robberies
- Andre Ayew pays courtesy call on National Chief Imam with daughter
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses Minority’s failed censure motion and Ghana’s debt exchange
- US sports journalist dies in Qatar during Argentina v Netherlands game
- Kweku Antwi Boasiako: Etymology of husband and wife
- World Cup 2022: Brazil ‘in pain’ after exit on penalties against Croatia
- World Cup 2022: Messi the master as Argentina beat Netherlands in chaotic Qatar classic
- Newmont Ahafo Mine recognised for spearheading Agricultural Development in Ahafo
- DBG participates in AADFI CEOs FORUM for African DFIs
- Kuami Eugene, Adina, Joe Mettle, Lasmid and others to thrill fans at 2022 MTN Carols Night
- Government to set up Agricultural Development Zone in Northern Region
- Remembrance yields praises —Elder Nana Amo Tobin
- How long does it take to fall in love?
- Ghana Cedi: From worst to best performer against dollar
- COVID-19: Vulnerable populations face higher burden of morbidity and mortality – Health Minister
- George Floyd: Ex-officer J Alexander Kueng sentenced for manslaughter
- Stay away from workers’ pension funds – CWU tells government