President Akufo-Addo will from Friday, September 2, begin a two-day tour of the Central Region.
He start the tour will start from Kasoa in the Awutu Senya East constituency, where he will inspect work on a Court Complex.
President Akufo-Addo will then proceed to the Awutu-Senya West constituency.
At Awutu-Senya West, he will inspect work on the Kasoa-Bawjiase road and commission a 1D1F Gas Cylinder Factory in Chochoe.
The President will commission another 1D1F Lubricant Factory in the Gomoa East District at Fetteh and inspect the Agenda 111 Project in Gomoa Afransi in the Gomoa Central constituency.
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Appointment Committee recommends approval of 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Sacked against medical advice, workplace abuse and stigma – An HIV ambassador’s story
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Mahama appeals for ¢10 to support NDC congress
- Debt Exchange: Proposal government has put forward too drastic and steep – Prof. Bokpin
- Restructuring Ghana’s Debt: Pay your taxes, reduce size of government – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- John Kofi Owusu
- KNUST students develop smart farming system
- Nursing and Midwifery Council urges victims of medical negligence to report cases for redress
- Pedro Castillo: Peru’s ousted leader seen with police after impeachment
- Bondholders advised to compel government to reduce its size
- Waterstone Realty Ltd sues government for $4.7m over National Cathedral project
- Education should be priority of government in times of strike – NUGS
- Minority confident of kicking out Ofori-Atta by end of censure motion vote on Thursday
- Political scientist suggests merger of some ministries
- Playback: PM Express discuss burden of debt exchange programme on Ghanaians
- Road toll has not been abolished; law still exists – Roads Minister
- Hundred culinary students graduate at EKGS
- Debate on censure motion against Ofori-Atta to begin on Thursday