On Friday, March 27, 2020, Asempa 94.7 FM’s flagship show EKOSIISEN hosted Bice Osei Kuffuor, popularly known as Obour, a parliamentary aspirant of the NPP in the Asante-Akyem South Constituency.
As per our safety protocols at The Multimedia Group in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, all guests are taken through a vigorous screening exercise including checking of temperature, washing of hands with soap under running water and the mandatory use of hand sanitizer provided at our front desk.
Mr Osei Kuffuor was thus taken through this process. While in the studio, and as per existing protocol, no member of the EKOSIISEN team including the host had any bodily contact with him.
We also ensured that we kept the appropriate social distancing protocols. We also disinfected the studio desk and mics after the show, per our protocol.
During the interview, Obour disclosed that he had lost a close relative to Covid-19.
As a result, we immediately engaged a third-party company that disinfected the studios and entire Multimedia buildings as a necessary precaution.
We have, in the meantime, asked the EKOSIISEN team to self-quarantine, while we seek expert medical advice on the matter.
We want to assure our listeners that we will do everything practically possible to protect our team members and guests as we help limit the spread of the Coronavirus.
We thank you, our cherished listeners, for the concern and support shown us.
Samuel Kwadade Yirenkyi
Programmes Director, Asempa 94.7 FM
- NCA to shut down 49 TV stations for operating without license
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Emanuella features in Australian action film ‘Survive Or Die’
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Guinness Ghana’s Samuel Meyir Dery Joins FanMilk as new Marketing Director
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
- Election 2020: It is absolutely preposterous to think NDC didn’t collate its results – Afriyie Ankrah
Rastafarian suit: Achimota School fails to respond to suit, case adjourned to April 30
IEPA, UNESCO Category II institute Inaugurates board members for West Africa toward achieving SDG 4
Let’s take charge of our future and our resources – Anika and Jabari Osaze
Motorbikes, tricycles contributes over 40% deaths, enforce law on banning – GPRTU
Education institutions must pay domestic utility tariff – TMA
Cocoa Management System will track progress of children in school – Cocobod
Tema East MP hails Speaker Bagbin and Dean of Presiding Members
All set for opening of IIPGH Digital Design & Creative Hub
Prudential Bank discusses transportation at 2nd AfCFTA Summit
NDC risks losing party bigwigs over accountability issues – Mohammed Frimpong
4 suspected phone snatchers nabbed at Ashaiman
Madina MP launches educational fund to mark 100 days in office
Teberebie residents receive free medical care
Pizza Express moves to hire 1,000 staff after cutting 2,400 jobs last year
No need to panic about China’s export of Cocoa – COCOBOD