Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has taken his turn to register in the ongoing voter registration exercise.
One Friday he successfully registered at the Kperiga Presby D/A school in Walewale in the North East Region of the country.
The Vice President after his registration praised the ongoing process, describing it as smooth, and further indicating that he was impressed with how the safety protocols are being observed, especially with the social distancing protocols.
“As you observed the process has been smooth. I was eager to see how the social distancing protocols were being observed and I think that it has been observed very well,” he said.
“The process has been reasonably fair and I used my national identification Card as evidence and the results have been very smooth,” he said.
He, however, urged Ghanaians who are yet to take part in the exercise to visit their respective polling stations and have their names captured in the new register.
The exercise began Tuesday 30th July, 2020 and is expected to end on the 6th August 2020.
- New York Police find drugs in trapdoor at fentanyl nursery
- Today’s front pages: Friday, September 22, 2023
- D-Black shows chats with Sefa on TV to prove ‘no intimate’ relationship
- Ghana Gas Company commences hospital construction at UENR
- ‘We kept doing what Moyes taught us’ – Mohammed Kudus explains West Ham’s comeback win
- Every eligible voter will be captured – EC Chair assures
- NPP is best party to develop Ghana – COP Alex Mensah
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Unleashing terror squad on peaceful protesters shameful, unacceptable – Minority to police
- Kwabena Owusu scores for Ferencvaros in win over Cukaricki
- Bernard Tekpetey provides two assists as Ludogorets thump Spartak Trnava
- Baba Rahman provides assist as PAOK beat HJK in five-goal thriller
- Mohammed Kudus scores to inspire West Ham to comeback win over Backa Topola
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: Derogatory captioning of Presidency by organisers unacceptable – Richard Ahiagbah
- 45 Ghanaian start-ups under AfriConEU project exposed to African market opportunities
- Official statement announcing Dr Sam Ankrah’s candidacy for President