Internet sensation, Big Ivy has won over the internet again with her new single Poison Ivy.
The song, which is a reply to Nigeria’s Mummy Dolarz, sees Big Ivy dish out jabs at not only her opponent.
Lines like “I’m a Ghana woman with power, something you can’t relate to. Shout out to NEPA, you go blackout. This battle you go back out,” has gotten her a lot of applause.
Many netizens appreciate that Big Ivy does not insult or body shame, something they say Mummy Dolarz did in her previous songs.
Again, Big Ivy compared herself to the God MC, Manifest, who is seemingly impressed with her work.
“Mama Naira I am the Kuwait dinar, highest, coming up against me means you go fall, like my first name tiwa, men I’m a savage. When it comes to beef, I be like Shatta you go crawl,” she raps.
See some of the responses to her new song:
Auntie, please collect your crown 👑 #PoisonIvy— M.anifest – Madina to the Universe (@manifestive) August 9, 2022
Big Ivy dey take mama dollars drag the whole of naija. From Buhari to nepa … bars on bars🔥 #poisonivy— Sweet Israel (@SweetIsrael_) August 9, 2022
Dis bi how big ivy dey shatta and would murder Mummy dollars till she keep mute in Omo naija… Rap bi de phone 😂😂😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌#GOAlBUM Waec #PoisonIvy Nepa Ghanaian Shatta wale kumasi Sarkodie Manchester united pic.twitter.com/llsugdnnSa— Vanvica Gringo (@VanvicaAmoako) August 9, 2022
“Lyrically, physically sitting on your happiness” . Mama Naira bodyshames Big Ivy but she says this fat woman is stepping on your neck everywhere. Picture Mama Ivy sitting on Mama Naira . The delivery of that bar alone🤣🤣🤣🤣 #PoisonIvy— Sιgmα MαlΣ (@Will_The_MD) August 9, 2022
Things about a beef is, with insults it becomes boring but bars are infinite. Now momma dollarz will not reply cos bars are not her forte and well everything she insulted big ivy subtly replies with a better concept and bars @AdjimahIvy ftw 🔥🔥 #barsoverjokes #PoisonIvy https://t.co/bqyg4mRdr1— Sιgmα MαlΣ (@Will_The_MD) August 9, 2022
Na! Whaaat! Big Ivy dey comfortable lead— 8th Ballon D’or Loading…❤️❤️❤️ (@nutifafa01) August 9, 2022
Make Mama Dollarz hide ein face
Bars on Bars #PoisonIvy
Big Ivy is killing it here.— Sιgmα MαlΣ (@Will_The_MD) August 9, 2022
“Wo b3 Dani introvert you nor go fit stand-out”. Introverts like to stay indoors and all so they don’t go outside.😂😂😂😂
Baaaaaars my nigga Baaaaars.
The rhyme scheme on that alone daaamnnn #PoisonIvy
Big Ivy sef dey drop legit bars pass Lyrical Joe,comparing him to KA is a mismatch #PoisonIvy— Alpha SarkCess 🇬🇭🏔🍷 (@AlphaSarkces) August 9, 2022
Big Ivy taken Ghana 🇬🇭 to Nigeria 🇳🇬 so simple 😂 Scare them BIG IVY 🔥🔥 #PoisonIvy— Mimii Nokturnal🐉❤️ (@LoveMimii1) August 9, 2022
Little did i know Big Ivy will cause destructions……Here we go!#PoisonIvy— What_if? (@Appiah1166) August 9, 2022
who noticed the words on the board? 😂😂😂#PoisonIvy Big Ivy— Gio Predictor (@GioPredictor) August 9, 2022
in fact Big Ivy schooled Mama Dolarz
Big Ivy said “I be the genesis you Dey my back Exodus”. Exodus is the Greek word for “Exit” or “Departure”.— Sιgmα MαlΣ (@Will_The_MD) August 9, 2022
So More like I begun this shid so and you’re behind me so just get out baaaaaaaarss my nigga baaaaaars #PoisonIvy @kwadwosheldon
big ivy be super rapper… my rapper of the year anyway for the upcoming vgma tho… #PoisonIvy— James Owusu (@jowusu234) August 9, 2022
Big Ivy get the Bars 🔥— Nxore (@Aquessi_Emma) August 9, 2022
“I am a Ghanaian woman with Power, Something u can’t relate to. Shout out to NEPA YOU GO BLACKOUT”.
Th lyrical war between Big Ivy, the mother of talented rapper CJ Biggerman, and Mama Dollarz from Nigeria has been reignited with another reply to Mama Dollarz. #PoisonIvy is the title Big Ivy, who is officially called Enyonam Adjimah calls this one. pic.twitter.com/IdrDfF2lml— Lois Donkor (@loisdonkor4) August 9, 2022
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- Daniel Afriyie Barnieh to run down Hearts contract as he rejects new deal
- Akufo-Addo’s fight against illegal mining is a complete ‘419’ – Sammy Gyamfi
- Parliament warns Herald Editor to cease exposés on controversial GNPC/Genser Energy contract
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- WHO alert over India-made cough syrups after deaths in The Gambia
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- Prudential Bank leads conversation on Pan-African Payment and Settlement System
- Midweek performance wrap of Ghanaian players in Europe
- Exhibit customer-centric services in your daily operations – British Council to organisations
- Government consciously shielding main culprit in Bulgarian Embassy demolition – Ablakwa
- ‘I’m fed up’ – aspiring NDC chairman backs calls to oust incumbent Ofosu Ampofo, Asiedu Nketia
- One dead in Tetegu floods
- #BigBrotherNaija records over 19m tweets by fans￼
- Uganda president apologises for son’s tweets on invading Kenya
- Illegal mining very endemic in Bosome Freho district – Lands Ministry
- US to begin screening travellers coming from Uganda for Ebola
- British officials released date for King Charles III’s coronation
- Black Sherif didn’t lose BET, his nomination is a win – Reggie Rockstone
- World Bank’s assessment is a true reflection of economic reality in Ghana – Prof. Lord Mensah
- Anny Osabutey: Ghana, a land of ‘beautyful’ nonsense!
- Kenyan socialite removes butt implants after life-threatening health scare