Accra’s landscape will witness a truly world-class development when the top-of-range design of The Signature towers into the skyline in the coming months.
The Signature, which is developed by CapeMay Properties, blends modern architectural and engineering concepts with a unique African design in a way that makes it both striking and inspiring.
At an event to launch the real estate project at the Kempinski Hotel in Accra on Thursday, December 6, CEO of CapeMay Properties, Eunice Adjei, said the project is big on luxury and affordability.
“We are providing our clients with a hotel experience – they are having everything at their fingertips. Most apartments in Ghana do not offer a lot of amenities, but with Signature, we’re offering so many amenities,” she said.
The host of amenities at The Signature is truly uncommon for a typical apartment in Ghana. The apartments come with a rooftop pool and bar, a ground pool, a fitness centre, residents only garden, a 4,000sqm retail and commercial space, café and restaurants, concierge services, 24-hour security service and CCTV, underground private parking, among others.
“It is a bit different than the typical properties that you will see in Ghana,” observed CapeMay's CEO.
With prices starting at $64,000, Eunice Adjei is confident that an investment in the project that is being constructed by Micheletti & Co. Ltd, one of Ghana's leading civil engineering and building construction companies, will yield tremendous returns.
Located around the Tetteh Quarshie roundabout and seven minutes from the Kotoka international airport, The Signature adds to the prominent housing developments fast changing Accra’s landscape.
This superb location site for the development provides investors with a great opportunity to own real estate in a truly cosmopolitan area.
Project facilities range from one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments. There is also a four-bedroom penthouse with a private pool.
CapeMay Properties is the real estate subsidiary of indigenous conglomerate, Kasapreko Company Limited and during the launch, Group Chair of Kasapreko, Dr Kwabena Adjei, said quality and affordability will be key features of all the group’s products.
Delivering a speech on Thursday, he said the Signature will be an epitome of modern African living depicting a cosmopolitan city such as Accra.
“Over the last decade, Ghana’s real estate industry has seen a steady growth, particularly in the upper, commercial, high end residential real estate. This growth has been spurred by the country’s growing prominence as a key business-hub, not only within the West Africa sub-region but on the African continent as a whole…
“I believe that the future of the real estate sector in Ghana does not lie in the sheer number of buildings dotting our skyline and our cities, nor in the aesthetics of the buildings but the quality and durability of the edifices…quality and durability that will guarantee good value for money for our investors,” he said.
Have your say
More Business Headlines
- Tullow targets drilling, completion of works on new wells in this year
- Ghanaian-Lebanese appointed CEO of MTN Afghanistan
- GUTA confident of possible reduction in import duties
- Tunisia Trade Mission targets Ghana as strategic point of investment
- Tullow raises 2019 oil output forecast
- The gov't that did not see ¢30bn unreported gold leave Ghana
- Unilever Ghana unveils new manufacturing plants in Tema
- Global debt hits $244 trillion
- VW, Ford team up on trucks, eye deals on EVs, self-driving cars
- Databank denies dealing in gold
- No IPO after 4G acquisition – Vodafone CEO announces
- Ghana to leverage Chinese online retail platforms to market cocoa products
- Days of public finance disarray are over – Akufo-Addo
- Zimbabwe to introduce new currency due to dollar shortage
- UK car insurance premiums fall six percent in 2018 - Survey