Rapper Kwaw Kese says the outbreak of coronavirus has delayed most of his work.
According to the rapper, he was hoping to release a new single before his album dropped in June.
However, he has had to push both releases back because of the pandemic the world is dealing with.
“The song, ‘Good Man’ (which features Stonebwoy and Black Prophet), was supposed to come out before the album but with the situation now you can’t set a date for anything,” he told JoyNews’ Becky.
Kwaw Kese has been stuck in the US since the pandemic broke out in the states one reason he said has added to the delay.
“I have to be in Ghana to release the whole thing,” he stated adding that he has postponed everything until the pandemic is over.
He urged people to keep calm while the health officials find ways to control the pandemic.
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators