A dog decided to take a sprinkler inside his owner’s home because he was really hot and we can’t really blame him.
OK, we admit it was not the smartest thing to do but considering how warm it was outside it’s understandable.
A picture of the dog causing mayhem was posted on Facebook by his owner Cara Wohr.
It showed the animal in delirium as he enjoyed the cool water on his body.
The caption on the post said: ‘That moment when your puppy drags the sprinkler through the doggie door. ‘Good thing I was wearing waterproof mascara.’
There were mixed views about the dog’s behaviour. A Facebook user wrote: ‘Lol. So horrible and hilarious at the sametime. Looks like something Rizzo would do.
’ Another person did not want to give her pets any ideas, adding: ‘I’m not showing this to my dogs!!!!’
This person was amazed the owner took a picture, writing: ‘Idk what’s funnier, the fact the dog did that, or the fact you took a picture before getting the sprinkler the fuck out of the house.’
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor
Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
Muslims urged to support in raising funds for the vulnerable
Nsawam Adoagyiri MP donates 10 Pulse Oximeters to Nsawam government hospital
I will resign from Parliament if anyone proves that I promised to fix any road – Sam George
Ajax melt down Dutch title trophy to make 42,000 stars to give to fans
Virgil van Dijk rules himself out of Euro 2020
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 24
Inflation returns to single digit of 8.5% in April 2021
Nursing aide gets 7 life terms for killing 7 elderly VA patients with insulin
Ghana to host African Swimming and Open Water championships
Chief breaks ground for multipurpose Nkawkaw Palace
Double whammy for Ghana in Old Mutual Amazing Voices
RTI Law is to empower citizens and to fight corruption – RTI Coalition
Mental disorder after childbirth is real – Victim recounts