US-based Ghanaian gospel musician, Fritz Oakley is the next to take his turn on E Vibes as he takes music lovers on his journey to stardom.
Speaking in a yet-to-air interview with JoyNews’ Becky, the musician talked extensively about life in the US, music, life as a banker and a concert dubbed “Christmas with Oakley and friends.”
Fritz, at age 19, began his musical career when he emerged as the winner of the maiden edition of the Voice Factory music reality show in 2009.
After a 12-year hiatus from the Ghanaian music scene, Fritz rebranded as a gospel musician under the name Oakley.
In an interview on JoyNews, he said “the urgent need to do more for the kingdom of God and forge a closer relationship inspired the change in the genre of music.”
Fritz enjoyed fame when he launched his music career with many songs including ‘Me do wo’ featuring Guru.
Fritz will tell his story on E Vibes on JoyNews on December 3, 2022, at 8:30am, on December 4, 2022 at 10:30am, and at 4:30pm on Joy Prime on December 3rd, 2022.
The E Vibes show strives to evoke memories through the setting of the interview and their rise, the memories they made on their way to the top with the hope that their unique stories will help shape the younger generation.
E Vibes is different from your regular day-to-day interviews. This show is carefully designed to provide some quality time with selected personalities.
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Accra-Tema Motorway no longer fits definition of motorway – NRSA
- Full text: Finance Minister’s speech on DDEP deadline eve
- Turkey earthquake: Ghanaian students recount horror
- College head found dead with husband and daughter
- Economist advises individual bondholders not to invest in DDEP
- My dad, Culture, never died on stage in Germany – Kenyatta Hill
- 3 persons remanded over alleged kidnapping
- 28 of 47 students of Ejuraman Anglican SHS discharged from Hospital
- I’m your biggest fan – DJ Khaled tells Tems
- Akufo-Addo nominates Abetifi MP for Agric Ministry
- Bole: Family of murdered herdsman demand justice, appeals to CJ
- Death in a military operation is not unexpected – Security Analyst on Bawku killings
- Tems speaks on Grammy win, working with Future, Drake, others
- Bank manager arrested for ‘hoarding’ new Nigerian notes
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- Kenyan school shaves off female students’ long hair
- Assayer in court over $18m gold scam
- #6thSenseonJoyPrime: Economic situation cause of Ghana’s moral bankruptcy – Angela Bamford
- Cocoa Abrabopa Association, Alfred Ritter and Ascot to tackle poverty in cocoa growing communities in Ghana