Emirates Airlines is offering passengers a unique experience on its flights to Dubai.
Under the ‘My Emirates Pass’ initiative, passengers can enjoy exclusive offers at over 500 locations in Dubai simply by showing their Emirates boarding pass.
The special offer, which started on 1st May, ends on 30th September, 2022.
The Country Manager for Emirates Airlines, Ghana and Cote D’Ivoire, Catherine Wesley disclosed this at a media round table in Accra on Monday, August 8, 2022.
The objective of the session was to update the media personnel on the operations of the airline in Ghana and across the world.
“This summer, Emirates passengers can experience the best of Dubai and the UAE with what we call the ‘My Emirates Pass’. They can dine for less in some of the city’s best restaurants, get discounts at big-name stores, popular attractions, and relax at tranquil spas. Our customers can do all this and more for less with only their boarding passes, within this limited timeframe,” she explained.
Ms. Wesley further revealed that, “A full list of experiences is displayed on our website for passengers who are interested in leveraging this opportunity while in Dubai.”
Touching on the level of comfort offered by Emirates on its flights, the Country Manager stated that Emirates offers award-winning services to customers in all classes of travel.
“In Ghana, we have been awarded severally for our outstanding service both on and off flight. On board our modern and efficient fleet of over 140 Boeing 777s and more than 75 A380s, we offer award-winning comfort and service, carefully curated to ensure customer satisfaction, delivered by friendly cabin crew representing over 160 nationalities, including Ghanaians.”
For most passengers, entertainment is key during flights and Emirates Airlines does not compromise on this, “Customers can look forward to our in-flight entertainment system, ICE, which features over 5,000 channels to keep passengers engaged during the flight. There are channels for people of all ages, backgrounds, and interests, including content for children to keep them occupied as they travel with their families on vacation,” Ms. Wesley assured.
Another important concern for passengers is the break in communication with loved ones while on long distance travels. According Ms. Wesley, Emirates Airlines has a solution to this challenge with its on-board Wi-Fi service.
Any concern regarding food is equally taken care of, “Emirates showcases Ghanaian local dishes on board flights from Ghana, in all 3 cabins First, Business and Economy. Passengers can also choose from a selection of special meals to suit medical, dietary and/or religious requirements.
These special meals are available on all Emirates flights and across all classes and must be requested at least 24 hours before departure. Some examples of Ghanaian inspired dishes being featured on our flights are Grouper with ‘fante fante’ sauce, and Salmon with ‘kpakpo shito’,” the Country Manager listed.
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card