A chartered accountant at Aanstreet Finance, Kingsley Adjenku-Hayford, has entreated all and sundry to have a financial plan.
According to him, this plan is usually avoided by most people.
Speaking in an interview on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show on Wednesday, he explained the benefits of having a financial plan.
“The financial plan is quite comprehensive, it touches on all areas from housing to investment, leaving a legacy for the family, quite broad which every family and individual must have.”
According to him, the financial plan helps in planning on a yearly basis factoring in Christmas festivity.
He further stated that “a financial plan should also have other areas that should supplement your normal income”, adding that it must be planned and executed accordingly.
“If you look at how we plan our finances – if you spend January salary in February, June in July…and you get to November, you shouldn’t have a challenge because it is November salary that should take care of December but some way somehow we collapse everything because of the lack of planning and execution.”
Touching on the country’s economic challenges, he stated that the country is in this situation due to poor decision-making and execution.
However, he pointed out that while 2023 wouldn’t be simple, it would be with the right choice and execution.
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group
- Concerned UG Students embark on ‘Ya Br3 Mo’ Demo
- US FDA says India-made eye drop linked to some infections, blindness and one death
- Murder case involving Ghanaian resident in Canada adjourned to February 16
- Court quashes suspension of Kuapa Kokoo President after months of litigation
- I don’t want the President’s hand in investigating Bawku killings – Ayariga
- The Catholic pilgrims who walked 9 days to see Pope Francis
- Ghana Gas signs US$700m deal for second gas processing plant
- Treasure Kids Newspaper relaunched to encourage young learners to read
- Stonebwoy releases brand new single “More Of You”
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses revised DDE, CPI 2022 report and CSSPS expose
- More than 40 killed in Nigeria as gunmen and vigilantes clash
- Diana Hamilton settles bills of patients at KATH
- 3 die in motorbike accident at Yaw Bronya, Ashanti Region
- Musk found not guilty of fraud over Tesla tweet
- Man shot by police was cleaning out – family
- Number of staff suing Twitter ‘goes up daily’ – lawyer