FanMilk PLC (FanMilk) has rewarded 74 Trade Partners for their contribution to business growth in the “Bronya Akyede Kese Promo”
The promotion was launched last year to motivate Trade Partners to sell more whilst investing in their business from October to December 2022.
Five key distributors and 69 agents won exciting prizes, including distribution trucks, tricycles, and chest freezers.
Speaking at the FanMilk Distribution Centre at Tema during the Grand reward event, FanMilk Managing Director, Yeo Ziobeieton said, “FanMilk PLC has a dual mission; economic progress on one hand and social progress on the other hand, and we bring this dual mission to life through a range of programmes including Trade Support initiatives.
“One such initiative is our flagship Aky3de3 K3se Promo which was done last year, and the reward ceremony is being done this year”.
He added, “I would like to take this opportunity to recognize the efforts of all our Trade Partners, both winners and non-winners. We appreciate your efforts and resilience in these challenging times.
“In tough times like this, a business mindset and strong entrepreneurial spirit are the ingredients that are critical to business survival and success. I am delighted to see our Trade Partners show these qualities and encourage them to show more of it going forward.”
M&P Limited Company, a key distributor in the South East Cluster was adjudged the overall winner and was awarded a 3 Ton distribution van.
Besides the Grand reward events, other winners were rewarded through tactical events in other FanMilk Clusters.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- Russia ‘will bomb any country that arrests Putin’ – Former Russian president
- Beige Bank case: Nyinaku accused of issuing misleading investment certificates to unsuspecting customers
- I was praised for singing Teni’s song in church – New EC member
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hints at audit
- ‘Hatred or truth’ – Woman’s message to son’s girlfriend shocks social media users
- Livestream: Speaker grants Minority time to peruse report on Akufo-Addo’s new Ministerial appointees
- Energy Ministry isn’t indebted to ECG; there was no disconnection of power supply – Egyapa Mercer
- 6-packs come with a risk of depression
- Fish farmers call for government support to address sector challenges
- Avoid appointments that give impression of jobs for boys and girls – Joyce Bawa Morgtari tells Akufo-Addo
- Man jailed 180 days for fondling minor’s breast
- Lynx signee, Kasar, releases first single ‘Oyibo’
- Cedi improves in value against dollar; $1 now ¢12.40
- NDC flagbearership race: Kwabena Duffour submits nomination forms
- Kelvynboy reveals how he benefitted from Tekno, Stefflon Don feature on ‘Down Flat’ remix
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- AFCON 2023Q Preview: Black Stars host Angola in Chris Hughton’s first game
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor
- The Weeknd named world’s Most Popular Artist by Guinness World Records
- Don’t approve 5% tax on beverages, widen tax net – Food and Beverage Association tells government