On Tuesday, August 30, singer/songwriter Becca graduated from the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA).
The musician, born Rebecca Acheampong, graduated with a Masters degree in Brands and Communication with a recorded CGPA of 3.92 making her the overall best graduating student.
As the valedictorian of the 2022 class, Becca took the stage to deliver a speech.
In her speech, the ‘Yes I Do’ hitmaker congratulated her colleagues for making it despite the challenges they were faced with.
Becca also thanked the lecturers and the Vice Chancellor for their guidance throughout the school period. She also appreciated parents and guardians for their love and for constantly sacrificing to see their wards get the education they need.
Watch her full speech:
- World Cup 2022: Otto Addo resigns after Ghana’s elimination
- ‘Penalty mpƐ Dede’: Social media reacts to Andre Ayew’s penalty miss
- World Cup: Uruguay score quick-fire double against Ghana but miss out on the last 16
- Otto Addo quits Ghana job after World Cup elimination
- Ghana faces rude awakening as the tide of cheap money recedes
- Manhyia District Hospital nurses call off strike
- Manwerehene pleads with striking Manhyia hospital nurses to return to post
- Nana Serebour adjudged 2022 National Best Farmer
- 2022 World Cup: Baba Rahman, Alidu Seidu return to Ghana’s starting XI to face Uruguay
- Playback: Newsfile discuss High Court’s rejection of Ato Essien’s ¢90million refund, other matters
- We are not being insensitive towards government – TUC
- Government responsible for unrest in labour sector, not workers – Kofi Bentil
- Ghanaians should be patient with ‘young’ Black Stars team – Otto Addo
- Capital Bank trial: Judge spoke from an advantageous position – Deputy Attorney-General
- I have a contract with Dortmund – Otto Addo on resignation as Ghana coach
- Capital Bank case: Judge was within his powers to accept or reject settlement deal – Kofi Bentil
- Dr. Frank Owusu-Sekyere: Addressing the elephant in the room
- Capital Bank trial: We cannot be compromised – Deputy Attorney-General
- Ace Ankomah: Wanted alive – The mentality that confronts adversity
- Police arrest man in fatal shooting of rapper Takeoff
- Police arrest elderly woman over unpaid $77 trash bill
- Section 35 rather making crime unattractive in Ghana – Kofi Bentil argues
- 981 parcels of substances suspected to be marijuana seized
- GFA expresses regret over Black Stars World Cup exit
- Charges dropped over student’s tweet about first lady