Actor and comedian, Benson Boateng, popularly known as Funny Face, has become the father of a new born baby girl.
His baby mama, Vanessa Anokyewaa, reportedly gave birth this week adding to the two girls they have together.
Funny Face had earlier taken to social media that he was expecting a baby boy whom he intended to name after footballer Emmanuel Adebayor.
Speaking on Neat FM, father of the lady said he was grateful his daughter has given birth safely regardless of the gender.
He revealed that Funny Face is yet to see the new baby. He stated his family is ready to welcome the actor to their home.
Father of the lady said he expects the actor to visit with his family so they can sort out their difference and resolve their problems.
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Appointment Committee recommends approval of 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- We will no longer be paying ¢0.50 and ¢1 as road toll next year – Roads Minister
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Waterstone Realty Ltd sues government for $4.7m over National Cathedral project
- Sacked against medical advice, workplace abuse and stigma – An HIV ambassador’s story
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, December 8, 2022
- GRA boss heaps praises on ICUMS’ E-auction module
- Afriyie-Ankrah’s former students support campaign with billboards
- World Cup 2022: Fifa ‘deeply saddened’ after reported migrant worker death
- Sterling asks FA to look at him returning to Qatar for quarter-final
- GSIA rejects Debt Exchange Programme
- Debt exchange: Our money shouldn’t be touched – UTAG tells government
- Government establishes ¢15bn Ghana Financial Stability Fund
- Putin: Nuclear risk is rising, but we are not mad
- Marketing Officer granted bail for stealing from Duraplast Company
- Government has not shown any seriousness in handling economic crisis – Franklin Cudjoe
- Wenchi Police arrest eight suspected Indian hemp smokers
- United States is world’s top destination for foreign direct investment
- Debt Exchange: Government has not shown that the country is in crisis – Dr. Serebour
- COVID-19: Three institutions partner to produce ventilator