Musician, Fuse ODG, has tied the knot with his long time girlfriend, Karen Tino Jonga.
According to exclusive reports by Ameyaw Debrah, the award-winning singer married the Zimbabwean entrepreneur at a private ceremony on Sunday, April 11.
The ceremony was a strictly-by-invitation event attended by family and close associates of the couple at the Oasis Gardens in Accra. Rapper, Sarkodie, was seen at the event.
In some pictures captured, the bride was seen in a white ball gown while the groom had on a white suit.
Fuse ODG and Karen have been together for ten years prior to their marriage.
In a video recorded at the event, Fuse revealed they had met at a Notting Hill carnival when Karen was 14 and he 15.
The two co-founded Nana Dolls aimed at championing the beauty of Africa and promoting self-love, especially in young black children.
“The dolls are inspired by historical African figures; brave and courageous women who did something extraordinary. It is vital for our children and future generations to know about these powerful women in history,” their website read.
Karen Tino Jonga is also a stylist.
- Jackie Appiah trends on Twitter as video of posh Trassaco mansion pops up
- Drama as Nigerian lawyer dresses as native doctor to Supreme Court
- Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
- Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
- Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
- National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
- 18 dead in mass break-in to Spanish enclave
- Empress Gifty’s grandmother passes on
- Playback: Newsfile discusses accountability surrounding National Cathedral, Covid-19 expenditure
- National Cathedral: Board of Trustees must also be blamed for infractions – Antwi-Bosiako
2022 MTN FA Cup final: the five key players to watch
Take steps to prevent torture during operations – CHRAJ to Security Agencies
Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
Make youth development in peace a priority – UN Peace Ambassador to African leaders
Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
National Cathedral: Board of Trustees must also be blamed for infractions – Antwi-Bosiako
Over 1000 Nigeriens repatriated – Gender Ministry
Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
All issues raised about National Cathedral will be addressed – Dr John Kumah
National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
Suspects held over Nigeria church massacre
Uncle Ebo’s ‘I slept with your wife’ shows today at the National Theatre
National Cathedral: Let us explore $50m cost option – Martin Kpebu
National Cathedral construction should not be under Monuments Board – Martin Kpebu