GB Foods Ghana, one of the leading FMCG companies in Ghana and manufacturersof Gino and Pomo range of products have rewarded the first batch of winners in the “Twa w’anum na k) Spain promo” in Accra.
These prizes were given after the first two weeks ranking of consumers with highest points.
19 year old Prosper Adzokatse emerged tops with the prize of an all-expense paid trip to Barcelona – Spain. Mr. Adzokatse has the added benefit of going on his trip with one more person of his choice.
Speaking at the awards ceremony, the Managing Director of GB Foods Ghana, David Afflu said, “the Twa w’anum na k) Spain promotion is the business way of showing its deep appreciation to consumers, nine more winners will win all expense paid trips to Spain (with their partners) and thousands more will receive other prices”.
An additional 156 persons received prizes such as flat screen TVs, smart phones, gas cookers, blenders, and original La Liga jerseys with over 3000 consumers winning airtime.
Prosper Adzokatse, expressed surprise and gratitude to GB Foods Ghana for the promotion.
He said, “I am grateful to have won, indeed I was surprised but today I have received full confirmation”. Prosper also encourage all to take the promo seriously as it is real, adding, these rewards are happening across the country.
The Marketing Director for GB Foods Ghana, Akua Obiri-Yeboah said, “in the coming weeks, winners in the other regions across the country would be presented with their prizes. The promo ends in January, 2022 and will see a total of 10 people and their partners would be rewarded with an all-expenses paid trip to Spain. We encourage everyone to participate in order to win any of the over 18,000 exciting prizes on offer”.
To participate in the promo, one has to buy any Gino Tomato Mix, Gino Pepper and Onion, Gino Max or Pomo Promo packs; find a code in the Pack or Tray and Dial *161*<Inner Code># to load and increase your Points. Terms and conditions are posted on all our digital pages.
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Contact NCA if you are without Ghana Card and your SIM has been deactivated – Ursula
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid
- We need to join forces in fighting deforestation in Ghana – German Ambassador urges government
- Photos from burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame
- Karpowership and TTU give Subri River Reserve life with tree planting exercise
- SDGs Advisory Unit partners with Forestry Commission to plant 1000 seedlings
- Sudan rivals agree 24-hour truce, Saudi Arabia says
- Burkina Faso offers bounty for 20 ‘wanted terrorists’