Unlike Oscar night with its classic glamour or the fashion oneupmanship of the Met Gala, the Grammy Awards is where the stars throw caution to the wind when it comes to the red carpet.
It’s where Cardi B appeared in archival Mugler couture; where Lil Nas X arrived in a hot-pink cowboy suit, and where J Lo delivered one of the most famous red-carpet looks of all time: 2000’s torso-baring wisp of jungle-print Versace.
Although the 2021 ceremony was largely virtual, the music industry’s major players still pulled out all the stops to produce the requisite fun fashion moments, most notably – if you’re asking Twitter – first-time Grammy winner Harry Styles shirtless under his Gucci leather suit.
Scroll down for British Vogue’s pick of the standout ensembles from the Grammy’s red carpet – from Beyoncé’s Schiaparelli leather for her history-making night, to the Haim sisters making Miuccia proud in coordinating custom Prada.
- Photos of Kamala Harris visit to Ghana
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- Playback: Kamala Harris meets Akufo-Addo
- US commits $100m to help combat terrorism in coastal West Africa
- Ghana’s IMF programme: Paris Club, China, other creditors agree to form OCC
- Meet Jon Boafo, Ghana’s first international rower: A story of perseverance and dedication
- Economic activity contracts but consumer confidence improves – BoG
- British Council builds network for UK-Ghanaian students to access employable opportunities
- NPA boss calls on National Chief Imam
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Black kids in England 6 times more likely to be strip-searched by police
- Debt servicing relief: China pledges to support Ghana
- U.S government to send resident advisor to help Ghana attain debt sustainability
- The Texas preacher’s $24m Ponzi scheme
- Take advantage of digital tools to win in the age of the entrepreneur – UMB CEO urges graduates
- Ghanaian Farmer TV host attends Climate Change and Agriculture Conference in South Africa
- Elon Musk: Twitter says parts of source code leaked online
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks