Hailey Bieber revealed on Saturday that she was hospitalised after suffering a “very small blood clot” to her brain earlier this week.
The model shared the news on her Instagram Story, writing that she was having breakfast with her husband, Justin Bieber, on Thursday morning when she began experiencing “stroke-like symptoms.”
“They found I had suffered a very small blood clot to my brain, which caused a small lack of oxygen, but my body had passed it on its own and I recovered completely within a few hours,” she wrote in the statement.
She later noted that the experience was one of the “scariest moments I’ve ever been through,” but that she has since returned home and is doing well.
“Thank you to everyone who has reached out with well wishes and concern, and for all the support and love,” she wrote, after thanking the nurses and doctors who took care of her at the hospital.
Justin Bieber appeared to address the model’s health scare on Instagram on Friday. He shared a photo of the two together with an emoji-filled caption that read: “Can’t keep this one down.”
The couple wed in a New York City courthouse in 2018, and celebrated with a larger ceremony in South Carolina the following year.
The model celebrated the singer’s 28th birthday earlier this month with a tribute published on Instagram.
“There are a lot of amazing and beautiful things about this life, but the most beautiful part is that I get to live it with you,” she wrote in the post’s caption.
- Ablakwa kicks court writ on the ground upon service by bailiff
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- Rev Victor Kusi Boateng sues Ablakwa for defamation
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Check out Akufo-Addo’s reaction as Black Sherif performs for him
- Diana Hamilton reveals why she won’t talk about National Cathedral
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Jihadists may have infiltrated Bawku – Upper East Regional Minister
- Musk found not guilty of fraud over Tesla tweet
- Man shot by police was cleaning out – family
- Number of staff suing Twitter ‘goes up daily’ – lawyer
- Nursing and Midwifery institutes prioritising theory over practical skills – Oncologist
- I started smoking at the age of 11 – Musician OJ Blaq reveals
- Ebenezer Kojo Kum resigns as Chieftaincy Minister
- President Akufo-Addo accepts Chieftaincy Minister’s resignation
- Livestream: One-on-one with Seth Terkper on PM Express
- I did national service in Aliu Mahama’s office despite being NDC member – Sam George
- Flora Tissue grants renowned actor Fred Amugi’s 74th birthday wish
- I’m unable to confirm whether 1st gold for oil consignment was paid in cash – Deputy BoG Governor
- I’ll later explain my comment about people who watch movies for long hours – Yaw Dabo
- University of Ghana VC must go – Concerned students demand
- Groundworks underway for construction of modern film studios in Ghana, West Africa – Idris Elba
- GRA withdraws $672m back-tax demand from MTN Group