betPawa BIG winner Abdulai had already dedicated around half of his winnings to those less fortunate when he was awarded an extra ¢45,000.
The Northern Region resident bet ¢2 on 15 legs and won ¢15,790.37, which was increased to ¢25,266.60 by a 60% betPawa Win Bonus.
betPawa’s new Win BIG, Give Back initiative saw the betting company hand Abdulai a further ¢45,000 to support any local cause of his choosing.
The electrical engineer wanted the money to go to a dialysis patient who had been waiting on a kidney transplant.
Abdulai said, “I will 1,000% use this opportunity from betPawa to help this man. Honestly, my heart bleeds when I see people go through challenges in terms of health.
“I want to put a smile on the faces of the sick and make them feel that there are people who care for them.
“It is my joy to see people getting back to their feet once again. I feel BIG to see myself helping people I live with within my community.”
Could you be the next person to win BIG and give back?
Bet responsibly. 18+. Gaming can be addictive. Regulated by the Gaming Commission of Ghana. Licence No: GCSB20M4936B.
- Tear gas fired at Arise Ghana demo
- Social media users jubilate over E-levy flop
- Arise Ghana hits the street today to protest poor economic conditions
- 85% revenue has been lost due to E-Levy – African Network of Entrepreneurs CEO
- Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
- Arise Ghana Demo: Police arrest 3 protesters
- Health Minister submits over 10 documents against Ato Forson in ambulance case
- 28 years of teaching but living on loans – Life of a teacher
- Arise Ghana Demo: ‘Step down if you can’t rule Ghana anymore’ – Protesters tell Akufo-Addo
- ‘E-levy not a bad tax; Ghanaians just don’t want to pay taxes’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
Kejetia traders in joy as ECG restores electricity connection to the market
Livestream: PM Express discusses Arise Ghana’s demand for accountability and good governance
Arise Ghana demo: 12 officers injured, vehicles damaged – Police
X-ray finds 109 live animals in women’s luggage at Bangkok airport – Thai officials
Arise Ghana demo: Police justify use of tear gas and water cannons
Janelle Eyram Fiagbenu: Who is the messiah of Ghana’s street children?
Arise Ghana demo: IGP must resign over chaos – Edem Agbana
Arise Ghana Demo: Police acted in bad faith – Rex Omar
Newly elected GJA Executives to be sworn in on June 30
‘What a shame’ – Police to Arise Ghana protestors
Photos and videos from Arise Ghana Demo
Arise Ghana Demo: We are not calling off the protest – Conveners
It is ‘out of place’ to assess e-levy now – Kwaku Kwarteng
NAGRAT threatens strike over unpaid allowances
Two car snatchers jailed 20 years each